• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Flowmotion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

Not that they're important, I just want to have one, human instinct, I guess? I guess you can adopt kids if you're gay, but I don't know, I would really like to see how my offspring would be like.
  2. F

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

Hn. I'm physically attracted to guys, but emotionally attracted to women, I also want to have blood related kids but women just don't appeal to me like guys do, and this sparks many mental conflicts within me. Le sigh. Rich made me post here :(
  3. F

i'll just browse KHI for a while

4. F

Could Allwines death delay the English release of Days?

Can't bring myself to care, really. If my favorite musician died, as mentioned by kingudamu, the only thought that would cross my mind would be "Oh well. No more singles from him, I guess.", and forget about it. People die, regardless if they're famous or not, it's all the same to me, I don't...
  5. F

Keyblade Hand-off Theory: Roxas' Keyblades

Sora's Dual wielding may just as well been given to him by his outfit alone, which the fairies made for him, since he never truly dual wielded without them, unless you count the near end of the Xemnas battle, but I don't think that has any significance though. Also, the fact that Roxas has both...
  6. F

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

Change the combat system, I find it way too simple.
  7. F

Hi.

Hi, I'm Flowmotion, I'm 16 year old, I love graphic design(web design, more specifically!). Just like the rest of you, I love Kingdom Hearts, but I really love Naminè and Roxas. That's probably all you'll need to know about me, just wanted to say hi, so Hi!
Back