• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by flyingtails

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

After finally, finally watching Re:Coded, I have to say that I quite like the Sora/Namine ship... or technically, would that be Data SoNami? Idk, Kingdom Hearts man. I don't think SoNami is a popular ship, but they have a kind of sweet chemistry I think. Sora's optimism seems to make Namine...
  2. F

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Well I'm pretty new to this fandom, and I haven't played all the games or watched playthroughs of all of them yet. But I started to like Roxas/Namine after CoM and KH2... I know they don't have a ton of interaction, but they are my favorite male and female characters respectively... at least at...
Back