• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DiveHearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DiveHearts

What If...

I'm making a KH game in Dreams with this exact premise hahaha. So far I've got Shrek, Spongebob, Spirited Away and How to Train Your Dragon but I'm looking to add more worlds.
  2. DiveHearts

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

I’m trying to make it fit, I’ve started making a soul world for my kingdom hearts game on Dreams (along with Treasure Planet) 😂 Does anyone have any story suggestions for the Great Before? I’m finding it hard to write a 20ish min scenario for it even taking from the movie
  3. DiveHearts

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road launches on June 22nd!

Update, got to Level 17, I last till about 21 enemies in Agrabah 2 star. Have 32/37 of the cards too. Need 100,000 BP. God this is broken Update 2: the daily keys just reset thank god, just got to level 18 in 5 minutes 😂 My first attempt at Agrabah 2 star got to....20 enemies Hahahaha. Ok I’m out
  4. DiveHearts

Has anyone got past level 16 or 17 yet? I’ve used all my daily keys and have completed every mission and probably have a few hours of grinding still to do just to get to level 17
  5. DiveHearts

Yeah I’m level 16 and couldn’t last on level 2, my plan is to get jewels from Union Cross and use keys to level up one or two more times and then hopefully that should be enough for the two star battles.
  6. DiveHearts

I thought this might be worth leaving on every night but it’s going to take days to leave up the later levels with these world battles :/
  7. DiveHearts

I’ve hit the end, I did 3 ‘500 enemies’ missions after mission 20 and it now just says ‘coming soon’. Nothing else comes up/you don’t get any special rewards
  8. DiveHearts

This is honestly insanely disappointing, I was expecting a flick rush type game and a less grindy experience than union cross but this is just the opposite of that? The grind needed is unbearable except for auto. How do you make your 2nd mobile game actively worse than that first, and by a long...
  9. DiveHearts

Kingdom Hearts Moana

Don’t know if this is the right place to post it, but I’ve made a very rough Moana world for my Kingdom Hearts game in Dreams and thought I’d share it :) My very talented friend has recorded a few songs for it too which will be in the final project.
  10. DiveHearts

I like both of those! I think I’ll go with them for the game. Thanks for the ideas.
  11. DiveHearts

Does anyone have any world name suggestions for Emperors New Groove and Brave? I’m contemplating adding them to my Kingdom Hearts game in Dreams and am trying to think of nice sounding world names that would fit KH.
  12. DiveHearts

Richard Epcar Podcast Discussing KH3D

woops my bad, can i mod please close this then?
  13. DiveHearts

Richard Epcar Podcast Discussing KH3D

Richard Epcar has given an interview talking about his past roles and what he is doing in KH3D. There is nothing really new but its a good listen if your interested in his thoughts and how he became Xehanort. http://kh-recharged.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/podcast3.mp3
Back