• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Forever Atlas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• yeah, it is. loved the series. batman beyond is much cooler than the original batman.
    A
    Boring is relaxing sometimes though.
    A
    Okay, thanks. Anyways, just relaxing while searching the forums, how about you?
    :D thank you
    Really? I have fanfiction and also original fiction, being that I was depressed a few months ago I had stopped writting completely, but since I got out I had been thinking up stories and so far I came up with a very gruesome one, and I have a whole bunch of fanfictions on fanfiction.net.

My original fiction is very long, one story I haven't finished and I've been writting it for a little over ten years ^^ call me crazy but I can't think of an ending for the story.
    you lucky bastard. lol. that must be cool, just *snap fingers* new game!!!!!!!!!!
    hookup at gamestop? well squall is awesome, but i rweally want to play as warrior of light also.
    wow, thats a lot of games. yeah, i plan to get dissidia, its awesome. i need to play as squall.
    Hehe! I got really bored of this place! Then I figured I was too old, but seeing as how you're a year older than me, I guess not. :p I don't know if I am "back". I'm just bored right now. I have no summer classes to study for.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back