• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Forge_Dragonis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Forge_Dragonis

Favorite KH2 World?

I personally loved Timeless River, simply because it makes things look awesome. (aside from sora and his beedy little eyes.) ._.
  2. Forge_Dragonis

Sephiroth - Tips?

I managed to beat the Villain at lvl. 49 with minimal equipment and effort. Basically it's all just countering his attacks and letting him do all the work for you. I used the Decisive Pumpkin, because it's combo finish boost is very helpful. Cure and Reflect are about the only useful spells...
  3. Forge_Dragonis

Fav Battle/Boss?

Well I haven't had the pleasure of playing either Final Mix, so I guess my favorite fight would have to be: Paradox Cup - Round 49(?) Sora vs. Yuffie, Squall, Cloud, Tifa
  4. Forge_Dragonis

What is your favorite drive form?

I've always liked the magic approach to the series, and the air-sparkle-boarding of Wisdom just makes it even better. (Also it's blue.) So, wisdom form takes the cake. Plus if you actually spend time pooling points into your magic skills, the damage is unbelievable.
  5. Forge_Dragonis

Which kingdom hearts game is better Kingdom hearts or Kingdom hearts 2?

I've always been a bigger fan of KH1. Maybe its because I think the story of one is much more deep, or that I found the sequel way too easy in most aspects, or just the fact that when KH1 came out it was more nostalgic since it was revolutionary and original. I dunno. You tell me.
  6. Forge_Dragonis

Looking for Tips

I just recently discovered the Creative Corner section of the forum and all its glory. I've been working on a story for some time now, just jotting things down every time I come up with an idea. I'm hoping of making more into a game script or something of that kind. N E WAYS... I'd like some...
  7. Forge_Dragonis

What I miss dearly.

A few minutes ago, I was strolling through random bookmarks and such, and out of boredom I stumbled across the old cartoon network site. Being a kid of the 90's I grew up with shows like Dexter's Lab and Courage the Cowardly Dog. I'm reminiscing on old times as the page loads and suddenly...
  8. Forge_Dragonis

Ichi-Ichi-Ism

Name: Ichi-Ichi-Ism Founders: FD n' Mr. LEET Purpose: TO MAKE ICHI TEH KILLER THE MOST POPULAR PERSON ON THE FORUM Convert now and LIVE!!
  9. Forge_Dragonis

Favorite FF magic

In curious to here which magic is most popular (excluding ultima, mertron, holy and flare) because obviously every1 would pick them. Personally I would say... Black - Death White - Auto-Life Time - Stop Green(Status for those of u who have yet to play 12) - Bio Blue - Dischord
Back