• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Fractured_Heart628

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• So what's your opinion on LoZ, Xiolio. I'm thinkin' of getting Skyward Sword at some point, just hope it's good. In fact, I plan to watch a walkthrough before making up my mind on getting it. So your opinon ^_^?
    It's finally good weather here~~ I spent the day getting ice-cream and walking around the city. How've you been? How's your dog?
    Good luck XD

Also I won't be on for awhile (a month) been having trouble getting online lately. So I'll only be gone for a short while. But thought I should tell you too.
    HArd decision actually, I cannot decide on that mater with feeling odd with my answer
    Roxas as a hyena! That I would love to see! :3 aww is it possible you could redraw it a second time? Lol Braig a lion cub wielding his arrow guns would be awesome to see ^^ I like to read more but every now and then I draw. I don't do well with hands when I draw. I tried drawing link (legend of Zelda) a year ago but it didn't turn out right.
    Your welcome, Braig as a lion cub.. ^^ laughs would be really interesting to see. Good luck drawing it, I know how that feels when you reerase over and over to get detail exact. (I draw a lot too, and it drives me crazy when I tried to draw Namine, Roxas, and Sora) they wouldn't smile right or something took forever to get it the way I wanted. Do you draw a lot? And if so what else have you tried to draw?
    Thanks for the link, also I found out you can get it on eBay. ^^ (swap magic) but I'll try to see if there are any other ways to get it. Usually the swap magic comes with a manual too so once you have it shouldn't be to hard to install.
    I got your message, but I haven't read your update yet. If I don't read it tonight, I'll try and read it this weekend. I've been working on my final paper, so I haven't had a lot of time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back