• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Fractured_Heart628

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey there, everything's fine but busy lately so I won't be here much often. Also, been hanging around at Gamefaqs board because I'm a member there.
    You sound mature enough for a pet and I'm really glad he has you taking care of him. :] I think he's yours and not your sister's at this point. If you're taking care of him and she's not... well that speaks for itself.
    What the hell, that's a terrible reason. :// I feel like you shouldn't get an animal EVER unless you're prepared to deal with them sick and injured.
    Oh okay that's very fixable from home. Like I said Saline solution is great for that. I don't see a way to wrap up his muzzle without his pulling it off though. So just continually spray some solution on to keep out infection. <3

Why does your sister want to get rid of him? :/// Just because he's hurt?
    ._______. ugh that's awful. I'm a huge animal lover so that's hard to read.
    Like, in that situation the vet is the best solution no matter what, but if that's definitely out of the question then you need to assess how bad the damage is.

Is there a gaping hole? If there is he needs stitches, if not, you can probably fix this at home. You should get some wound cleaner, make sure it's digestible since the wound is around the mouth. I'm not sure if Saline solution is digestible BUT Saline solution doesn't hurt when you apply it to the area which is a HUGE plus since your dog is already in a lot of pain.

Is the wound IN the mouth? Because it should be bandaged up but the mouth is a really hard place to wrap.
    Your welcome and aww I'm a good friend XD hmm.. Axel. (re:com Axel). But it changes time to time on whose my favorite. Or then again maybe Marluxia XD how about you? Also I asked a friend of mine so I'm hoping he can help you out.
    It's going okay. I've been up since four this morning because I had to be at work at six. It sucked, but the good thing about going to work early is getting off early.
    Yeah.. Aha. Got a 26 out of 27 on my SS test... This is the second time ive been one away from 100 >.<
    Well thanks for early birthday wishes! Make sure to send tomorrow again. hehe

I'm sorry about that! I hope you figure something out. Forgive me, I wish we could talk more but I gotta get off. I'll try and come on later. If not tomorrow, okay? :(
    Oh because I don't have a working computer at the moment. So just stopping by to say a quick hello. Plus it's my birthday tomorrow so I came on for that. I might be on tomorrow too. :)
    Haha yeah. Got huge geometry finals coming up :/ problem is, its mainly Algebra. And i dont remember a thing! And my High School looks at the test score for what math i should take. No way am I reaking Algebra 1! Bleh.
    Good haha. Just chatting with friends and listening to music. Bout to get a piiza.
    he thinks he is. but I think I'm the one who got lucky. he's really nice., I fell like such a bitch, he's to nice of a guy for me. but he likes me alot.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back