• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by fraidy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. fraidy

Official KH3D Boss Help Thread

Re: General "Help, I need help!" thread Try using Dark Splicer whenever he throws you back, it should teleport you to him and help you avoid the lasers.
  2. fraidy

Completion Times

Clear time 30:23 with Sora and Riku at level 40.
  3. fraidy

kh2 sora avatar and keyblades

i found the keyblade of peoples hearts
  4. fraidy

NA Re: Coded Website Updated

i don't know if any one noticed this but in the trailer at around 17 18 seconds you can see other words besides thank namine and the secret message
  5. fraidy

Photographs?

the dusks were after Roxas but as DiZ said it is all data to them
  6. fraidy

anyone else spoiled themselves?

i spoiled myself and not getting the game cause i don't have a psp but if i had one i would get the game
  7. fraidy

this saved my kingdom hearts experience.

riku took me lots of tries probably cause i was under leveled and didn't really use magic
  8. fraidy

am i the only one

the cgi looks better but probably used for something
  9. fraidy

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep Special Edition (shows more components)

yes they did with KH2 final mix and we should get all the bonuses too
  10. fraidy

Certain Boss Fights.

I beat with hardly any damage fill your deck with leathal flame sleight cards and some hi potions
  11. fraidy

Favourite Moment in KH2?

the part were maleficent joined up with the good guys
  12. fraidy

Reverse/Rebirth

I find it harder because you can't customize the deck and i can't use my lethal flame deck for bosses
  13. fraidy

Who will you play as 1st in BBS??

i was thinking maybe ven because i want to know what connections he has with sora and roxas
  14. fraidy

Mystery Of Xion's Existence

i dont think so because of the riku replica it was inperfect so they gave her time to grow and check her growth which at the end sora had already one
Back