• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Funky Bear

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Kanye West throws a hissy fit at the MTV awards

His head of must of gotten too big from all those awards he got. Damn, I can't believe this though. He went from a complete hero to a zero. I mean he really dissappointed me for that outburst though. Kanye goes wild You have to live in UK to be able to download it. Any thoughts on this?
  2. F

Digimon Frontier: X Saga

Storyline: In the beginning there was nothing. Null ruled, but out of nothing came something. Twelve beings came from the null. They were the Celestials. None knew from whence they came, not even they knew from where they came from. All they knew was that they looked around them and saw a...
  3. F

Which TV show do you wanna see come back?

As the title says ^ What Tv show that went to the junkyard come back? I'd like to see Blade: The series come back since I heard that they stopped production because of something. My favorite show of all time: Method and Red. That beauty of a show was tossed away before they could finish...
  4. F

.Hack//Revolution (Chapter 1)

Storyline: Every Human being who's ever sat in front of a computer or a television knows this date. It was the day the internet crisis occurred: the day the Pluto Kiss virus was launched. Go ahead. Do a word search on Pluto Kiss and see what you find. Of course, millions of other people are...
  5. F

Help/Support ► Shad's 'Help me plz' Thread

No need to close, I'm through speaking with someone who has nothing better to do then flame. Contine with the thread.
  6. F

Hypocrisy? I'm doing my homework It's just that your post actually got my attention. Who wants to see you? You smell like dead rats and rotten cheese and boogers. So hell no. From the looks of it, yes. Yes, you do. Coming In like "Look at me I'm like Bill Nye the science guy! Whee! I think...
  7. F

Uhhhhh buddy? I don't think I'm willing cut myself after hearing the kinda crap you talking either. Shut it cuz tat crap don't cut it neither
  8. F

Shut up get up and go do something your life seriously. It is pathetic just looking at you right now. Tell me do you know what's best? Obvious anwser: No I'm just being an idiot right now cuz I have nothing else better to do then flame. Look around you. We have at least billions of other threads...
  9. F

.:>~The never ending cycle of hatred~<:. (Grudge rp)

With Halloween coming up quickly I thought It would be cool to make a horror rp since there aren't too many lying around. That's right, this is the sequel to the Grudge 2. But wait! I know what your thinking: "I haven't seen the movie yet". Don't worry though, I'm not gonna be quizzing anyone or...
  10. F

Alright I,ve got one. There are these three cute girls in school I like, though I can't decide which one I like more and want to ask out to home coming. What should I do?
  11. F

Help/Support ► An... Odd Experience

O_O Dang and here I thought MJ was a freak... If he tries to touch or is taking up space the perhaps yes he is a pedophile. And you said there's only one Kyle in your class? <.< Maybe he was high or something... most people now adays who try and pull that kinda stunt are. Though,he's an old...
  12. F

Afro Samurai

Anyone hear about this new anime? If you love Samurai and Hip-hop mixed series like Samurai Champloo you,ll definitely wanna see this.The main character is going to be played by Samuel L Jackson and the music by RZA. It,ll be out by November.So trust me, check it out.
  13. F

Help/Support ► I'm Worried

Tell her don't do it since you,ll find no happiness dying just in the pits of hell and that life is great.However,If she's really gonna kill herself tell her to eat a pinecone that's the easiest and less painful way to die.
  14. F

*~.:Xenogenesis~Dawn of destiny:.~*

Storyline: It is the year 4088 S.C, and mankind exists on distant planets and artificial colonies. Earth has become a mere memory, after a cataclysmic event in 2008 when an expedition of scientist and media in Antarctica were searching for what was known as a falling object. It was not till’...
  15. F

Sayonara

Wow... 2 whole years since I,ve arrived here at this place and a freaking journey It's been.Well not that I wanna mourn on and on but It's time I,ve left.Today my mom announced that I can be on the computer as long anymore and I have to go to sleep earlier because of school,cuz I have to get up...
Back