• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by FurryFilmaker

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. FurryFilmaker

Strange glitch in 2.5

The same thing was happening to me. It may be something that has to do with speaker settings of your friends house... that's what solved it for me
  2. FurryFilmaker

PS3 Sound Help: Cut-scene Voices Not Working

I'm not quite sure I'm posting this at the right place, its more of a problem the PS3 system itself. Sorry if that's the case. Anyway, the voices suddenly stopped working in 1.5 remix earlier. It can't be that audio glitch, because my brother is playing a voiceless 2.5 now. How do I fix the...
  3. FurryFilmaker

How's everyone enjoying it?

I don't get 2.5 until Xmas, and I won't even play it for another month. I still have to beet RE: COM, which is pretty annoying. I'm on the 3rd Riku battle, but I that's only Sora's mode. Riku does look easy though, I watch my sibling play as him, and he's at Zexion after two weeks. When I got...
  4. FurryFilmaker

Dream Drop Distance HD Confirmed in X[chi]?

So... I gave out this idea in a different forum, but I'll mention it again since Norma doesn't want DDD to stand alone in HD. A 0.5 Remix should get released for PS3 or Wii or Wii U (Preferably the first two). This won't include Chi, but perhaps we'll get our official version after 0.5. Instead...
  5. FurryFilmaker

2.5 Hallow Bastion Glitch??? (Hacked English Cutsceene)

Yeah, I don't know why the scene has been replaced with text. The flashbacks of KH1 back in Roxas's intro was like that too. Notes like that take the place of the speech bubbles, but that makes more sense, after-all these are cutsceenes shown through theater mode.
  6. FurryFilmaker

I've seen a texture-less Aqua in another video. I do hope Enix will fix these glitches. If not, it will still be playable, but won't look as good.
  7. FurryFilmaker

I was watching the English DUB cuteness on YouTube, and noticed Maleficent, the dusks and those Heartless that fly in the air (don't know what thier called) were missing their texture? Skip to 40:12 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq_WTiXJQ5Q&list=PLSPq9uXawMeugKy6_qRGCR0g3xXaAN0eH#t=2411...
  8. FurryFilmaker

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Early Copies + Teases Another HD Remaster?

What about a KH 0.5? Playable 358/2 Days, Re: Coded and Dream Drop Distance for Wii-U/Wii?/PS3 Probably would take too much time though. And we need KH3 more.
  9. FurryFilmaker

News ► Scenes Related to Kingdom Hearts X[chi] to Be Included in Re:coded Cinematic

I hope these new scenes will officially fill me, and everyone else, in on the events in KHX. Yes, let's meet the fore-tellers!
  10. FurryFilmaker

Should there be easter eggs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-tTDUuqO3E Pause at 5:55 You can see Axel, Saix, Xaldin and Xigbar's weapons as said
  11. FurryFilmaker

When will KH: 2.5 Remix release date get announced

When will 2.5 Remix's release date get announced?:confused: I hope it will be next month or sometime early 2014.
Back