• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Fuyu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Mystery Location

Maybe it's the Nightmare world Yoko Shimomura mentioned in her interview? Edit: Or she could be talking about Nightmare Before Chirstmas.. Idk.
  2. F

14th member seems pointless; spoilers

I really don't like Xion. Really. She's like ripped of from some fanfiction! Keyblade, great relationship to Roxas and Axel, even Riku. All we really need, is that her element would be something as original as darkness. I really hope, that the game itself proves me wrong and shows some...
  3. F

Most powerfull deck

Using only sleights cause a big loss of cards for the next rounds. Some friends of mine use only sleights (at random) and when it's too late, realise they are running out of cards. They never learn. I prefer to have a lot more 0 cards than sleights..
  4. F

Most powerfull deck

I don't have any spesific deck, I rather keep customising them for different fights. (I've played the orginal, not the PS2 ver) Usually I have cards for the Holy, curing cards in the beginning of the deck and somewhere inthe middle and end. Rest of the cards are mostly 0 and 7-9 keyblade cards.
  5. F

Kingdom Hearts II manga cover vol. 4

Oh gosh what happened to Soras face? Good find!
  6. F

The "Key" to Xion's identity

I'm still here only to defend my theory (and make more guesses of bamak's theory), which you labeled as impossible. That the conversation turned into spam is not 100% my fault. I didn't talk to myself here. Bamak: So, we have keyblade, two persons from BtVS, and an anti-Kairi picture.. Xion is...
  7. F

Argument is better than a useless fight. It holds reasons. I have no intention to spam, or start a fight. I hope you understand that. I meant no harm when I said you have no imagination. I probably should say it more like, that you don't seem to take new ideas as any possibility. You rather...
  8. F

Fine with me. But one thing I just have to disagree, sorry for not leaving you alone: Criticism, well thought one, is something that helps people improve their ideas, creations and skills. You can''t see every mistake if you don't have others to help. Thats why people discuss about the...
  9. F

You either have no imagination or you get bored easily.
  10. F

Keychain was cheaply made from the lucky charm, which hold pecial meaning, since it was tied to a promise. Also, I'm sure Sora had plenty of memories of Kairi, so why not "I wanted to go in search of new world with her"-, "She was found on the shore"- and "We had fun at the secret cavern drawing...
  11. F

I'm talking about this theory here. If Sora would have to slay Xion, I guess we should have seen it already... Oathkeeper? Promises, memories etc. It was an example. If keyblades are not made from promises, then you might want to tell me how they are made? An oversized key coming from thin air...
  12. F

If it has been implied that "slayn" has something to do with Xions indentity, please quote for me? Since nobodies were people? Keyblades have been created from promises and things like that, and it has plenty of shapes. In the end, KH is not reality, its imagination, theres no real rules =...
  13. F

Well excuse me : ,D If you didn't understand what I was trying to say: Obvlion keyblade somehow turned into Xion, or something like that. It's just a a guess.
  14. F

Xion is a new form for Oblivion keyblade? :,D
  15. F

The "Key", keyblade? Sora killed a (female)vampire at Halloweentown with his keyblade? You can probably tell that I know nothing about Buffy the Vampire Slayer..
Back