• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Gage-Kayumi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey Gage, what's up man? Oh, I don't know if you've seen it yet, but I made a new RP, Snowbound. Sorry if you already have.
    D
    RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    awesome. Though sometimes I don't takl much...on the...internet. Dunno why lol
    yes -high-fives-
    Though the people at school find me annoying cause I talk a lot:p
    Okay well the mother's second language is English and she is the one to make mistakes and my friend is fluent in english and says something that was incorrect and the mother questioned it despite her knowing little english
    yesss:D
    haha the slow ones are usually the funniest. One of my friends said "same difference" at another friends house and she is Swedish right. The mother said "I thought I am usually bad at English but same difference?" and one of my other friends didn't get it while we laughed. Her face was straight and it looked like she was trying to figure it out. She got it eventually.
    Which is odd because I'm like the fastest in my group. hehe they're all blonde(not saying anything bad about them, they just keep saying that when they don't get something quick). Those girls crack me up
    Awww, but I was doing so well. I was shunning MySpace from my life. It took twenty years that I'll neevr get back of my life. =O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back