• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Gage-Kayumi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Lol yeah, I have one, but I don't even get on any more honestly. MySpace just kind of died for me. And don't worry, I get ya.
    Yeah, I just turned 15 last month on the 28th. And I shall remember that day. I will mark it in my mind... and hope it stays there =D And over here it's 1 in the morning. And I still don't feel tired. It's great.
    Welcome ^^. I saw you taking to Lonbilly and thought I'd make a new friend. I love making new friends on here
    haha...I don't know what they are but I've heard of them:p
    I'm Joey or Chaser. Whatever one works *shakes hands*
    Yeah, it was a bit rude, too. ANd lol, lucky. I'm still not certain 'bout myself. Dam teen confusion phase (>W<) But yeah, yay new friend.
    Well, it's complicated. I'm like 99.9 % gay and .1 % straight. I rarely ever like girls. And oh god, that sounds graphic. Yeah, me having kids come out of me is a big no no. And lol, I saw it. I had saw that Johhny Stooge posted in there and usually whenever I see one of his posts in a thread they tend to be a little funny. I dunno, like, you get what I mean right? 'Cuz I don't mean I thought your RP sucked just that it was a little funny that...
    Okay, I'm gonna stop myself right there before I amke it worse ;>.>

And request accepted ^_____^
    At the right top corner of a VM there's a white box, and if you check it and then scroll down to the bottom left there's a thing to delete the messages. I actually had to relearn right now 'cuz I had forgotten >.>

But yeah, he is pretty gorgeous. I would so make babies with him if I were a girl... but I'm not so that's not possible. Plus that would be painful, I imagine. >.> But yeah, he spells it with no H. It is a pretty unique way to spell it.
    Yeah, I'm just using this avatar untill I get mine made in one of the shops. Kind of makes me wish I requested a Zac Efron one instead, but oh well.

And I think the kid is angry at us, 'cuz he's putting great big images of nothing on our pages. =/ Kind of childish, I think.
    Y

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    D
    and SORIKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! XD
    D
    Sorry buddy, not my type of roleplay xD
    D
    What Rp might this be?????????????????
    Nothing, just thinking on either buying MAG or Battlefield: Bad Company 2. By the way, I made some pictures and posted them in my Recent Pictures, if you haven't seen them already. I have one I'm trying to add, but it won't let me.
    hey, do you want something in the siggy to be written?
    your nick or something...
    T
    Oh and Gage, in case you didnt understand, the screw represents a penis, and a bolt represents a vagina :|
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back