• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Gagne387

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

Ben and Jerry's should make this a flavor lol.
  2. G

Name hints

If your talking about the new characters in the serect endings I dont think they have released names for them at least not that I know of.
  3. G

U.E.M's Keyblade [Secret Trailer]

Never noticed that before.
  4. G

KH2 Character songs!

Sora: Bring Me To Life - Evanescence Riku: Falling Away From Me - KoRn
  5. G

Any word on a release date

None that I have heard yet I'm sure once there is if there will be any someone will start a thread on it.
  6. G

micky mouse

I had a few battles were it came in use. One of which it let me use it like 5 times in one battle which im still not sure if that was a glitch when it happened.
  7. G

Riku vs Roxas!

Riku is so badass he could have taken down Roxas with the blindfold on.
  8. G

Kh Ost

Not sure if anyone else had a thread on this but was there a reason that the KH soundtracks werent released in america?
  9. G

kingdom hearts web comics

Does anyone know of any good kh web comics? All the ones that i have come across havnt been all that great.
  10. G

Something that would be cool in KH2FM+

thats a interesting idea. i think it would be cool playing in multiplayer it would put an interesting twist in the game.
  11. G

New Scan + Some Bits of Info

I'm really liking the clothes sora is wear in Christmas Town. Hes looks so badass
  12. G

Bigger Image of Sora's "NEW" Keyblade

nice im liking it cant wait to use it.
  13. G

Kingdom Hearts II Novel Vol 4 Cover~

the cover looks awesome just started to read them.
  14. G

Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Release date

well i think if they do decided to release it in the us which i strongly believe they will it wont be until the end of this year or the begin of next year.
  15. G

KH2 Final Mix discussion

i have to agree if there is enough support and i believe there will be a release. although i think the release date will be some time early next year.
Back