• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Gaiash

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Riku vs Roxas

its kinda hard to ignore
  2. G

Roxas vs. King Mickey

maybe but the way he fights is like when we saw Yoda fight in Star Wars episodes 2 and 3 (2 mostly)
  3. G

Kingdom Hearts 2 torrent

Torrent is a way of downloading things but takes AGES so if someone tried downloading KH2 it'd take until KH2 is out in the UK and US.
  4. G

Full Endings! Spoilers*

actually they arn't old since these are the ENTIRE endings no bits missing
  5. G

A few questions *SPOILERS*

Does Stitch have a role outside being summoned in battle? Does anyone have a clear shot of Rikus weapon? (Is it his KH1 weapon used before he gets his Keyblade and in CoM?) What are the no-bodys? What is the 13 orders purpose/goal? What is Axels fate? What is Petes fate?
  6. G

Spoiler

if KH2 does well then late 2006 or mid 2007 we'll soon learn news of a KH3 explaining who the Knights and the shadow are.
  7. G

Is pride lands any fun?

I still don't see what was wrong with Atlantica, the only thing that bothered me was the Dolphin thing and the fact I had "Under the Sea" in my head for a week
  8. G

Final Form Sora V.S. KH2 Sephiroth

depends on Soras level to be honest
  9. G

IMAGES OF END OF GAME AND FINAL BOSSES (Before the FMV)

I wonder if Riku is a party member for this world or just these battles
  10. G

Passion Discussion Thread

Re: english passion lyrics theres about 3 different vertions of Passion, I think this one it the one where it doesn't say that.
  11. G

Vivi rocks out loud! *POSSIBBLE SPOILERS*

Everybodys talking about the ending but there was another video that I though had an awesome scene. That scene being Vivi trashing Siefer so easily. Vivi is now even more my favorate Final Fantasy character than before. What do you think?
  12. G

KH2 Ending? MAJOR SPOILERS

Well it was the people who did the CGI for Advent Children that made these movie scenes. Mickey, Donald and Goofy look awesome in the movie graphics (Sora, Riku, Kairi etc do to but seeing the Disney trio in the movie garphics is increadible)
  13. G

KH2 Ending? MAJOR SPOILERS

I like this ending, but all this talk of a possible prequal is not be believable. A Sequal would be nice though. Honest what makes you think that scene was set in the past? 1: The Knights Armor looked more like it was of a time yet to come 2: If there was a Prequal it would mean Sora, Kairi...
  14. G

Tifa Confirmed?!

its KH2 graphics alright but its not a cutscene, most likely via pressing the select button to see through Sora or Roxas eyes. Perhaps we'll see a cutscene shot soon enough.
  15. G

Spoilers- BHK's name

Nah, for all we know he may not even know his own name, explaining why we don't learn it and near the games end he learns it and it explains a huge secret about the plot.
Back