• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Galacion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

be prepared on flights

i found this on my home site if you carry anything know this: Liquids are banned from carry-on luggage and cannot be taken through security checkpoints. That includes drinks, toothpaste, perfume, shampoo, hair gel, suntan lotion and similar items. Drinks purchased in the airport cannot be...
  2. G

Fanfiction ► The Traveler

wow thats the kinda life i wish i had >.>
  3. G

Star Wars: Sith Assassins

(This is in memory of Trancedriku) Storyline: The Sith had many forms in those days. Long before the Clone Wars, the Sith ravaged the universe in their starships, challenging their Lightside counterparts, the Jedi, in feets of evilness and trying to draw more to their cause: enslaving and...
  4. G

Give the above poster a theame song

its imple you give the person above a theame song that you think best suits them and when puting song please put it like this Song Name-Band Name now id like to see some people laugh now lets get it on!
  5. G

Theame Song for the above poster

its imple you give the person above a theame song that you think best suits them and when puting song please put it like this Song Name-Band Name now id like to see some people laugh now lets get it on!
  6. G

Grounded

Ive been grounded from everything since monday so im letting you know as of now that i cant get beack o the massage boards so yea my characters in rps are in current suspension so yea ill most likely be back may 25 or 26th
  7. G

Poem: Why? I can

Why? why why... dont you pay attenion Why dont you care Why does everyone ignore me when i try to make myself known? It hurts me more than you know it hurts more than i know all i know is that it hurts.. I can try to scream but id be weird i can try to cry but id be soft I can try to be tough...
  8. G

Healing Souls

In the year 3008 the races have altered completely,peoples respect for the dead has never been any lower so one day the souls plotted against the people for thier disrespect is the military which is mostly of what the economy is now so the souls have gatherd thier rage and become fallen...
  9. G

Bleeding Souls

In the year 3008 the races have altered completely,peoples respect for the dead has never been any lower so one day the souls plotted against the people for thier disrespect is the military which is mostly of what the economy is now so the souls have gatherd thier rage and become fallen...
  10. G

Star wars: Republic commando 3 Legend of the 501st

Ok this is how it goes we start off at geonosis and we are the 501st then later on like when we reach kashysk(sp) its up to you if you want to follow command #66 but heres the thing you can also be a Commando from delta squad of course there will only be the chosen four who ever wants to be them...
  11. G

Star Wars Republic Double Commando

This is bascily like republic commando only there is two of delta squad and this time it will seep into episode 3. Like when Darth Sidious makes the order to do order number 66 it basicly goes there skiping the love cut secens(sp). There can be jedi but only four 2 origainal and two made up who...
  12. G

Starwars Republic Double Commando

This is bascily like republic commando only there is two of delta squad and this time it will seep into episode 3. Like when Darth Sidious makes the order to do order number 66 it basicly goes there skiping the love cut secens(sp). There can be jedi but only four 2 origainal and two made up who...
  13. G

Xenosaga RP Alterd

Ok for those who know about the xenosaga game you wont need a explaination for the storyline but for those who dont know this is for you Dr.somethingoranother(no thats not his real nmae i forgot his name) made the Zohar an emulator that was in the song of nephlim and made the song which called...
  14. G

Pre-sign up 4 Oddworld Strangers wrath/secktos revenge

for those who have played odd world strangers wrath you should know the ammo names bt lets just skip to the story line secktos has come back after taking control of the old steef and leaving, freeing the water, and being the last steef or so you thought out of no where over 20 years a whole...
  15. G

Star wars: Bounty hunters

the name speaks for its self your a bounty hunter its basicly like that meet with other bounty hunters and either fight them or join up with them thats about it Name: Age: wepon(s): subwepon(s): Explosives: Armor design: Wepon design: Ensignia(symbol): Experince: Homeplanet: Kills: Rules no...
Back