• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Gamer 649

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

The 3 New Kingdom Hearts Games

The 3 Kingdom Hearts games get addressed. - Island Forums Credit goes to Zorea at SaiyanIsland Forums. Ps, I didn't see any other threads about this, but if someone already posted it then you can just delete this.
  2. G

Secret Ansem Report Proof?

That's probably right. At the end of KH2, Riku tells Sora that it was his heart that opened the door to light. Also, In the beginning of KH2, Yen Sid tells Sora that his heart will lead him to other worlds, where all of the people he's met and has connections with are, even though he locked all...
  3. G

Most Epic Scene in the game?

Axel & Sora vs all of those nobodies. At first I thought I would have to fight all of them and Axel, but then it really surprised me when I found out you get to fight along side Axel. Then after the fight, when he died trying to save Sora, it was just so sad. Especially when he talked about...
  4. G

Where to find Sephiroth?

You don't have to unlock all of the mission and mini games before you fight him. I think you just have to lock all of the keyholes. After you lock all the keyholes, you just have to go the Dark Depths and Sephiroth should be there.
  5. G

Omg Xion referenced in SARs?

Here's what I think, Xion might have been made from Sora's memories because she has something to do with his memories. I read somewhere that she was born in Namine's room, where Sora was when he lost his memories. Also, Sora's memories couldn't be restored without her. When Namine was talking...
  6. G

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?? For me, the hardest is Sephiroth. I haven't even beaten him yet.
Back