• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Gatorade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Vinylmation

If you know what this Disney obsession is, then this will be a good place to discuss our collections and upcoming releases. Also, if there are enough collectors on KHI maybe we can do some trading :)
  2. G

Xbox 360 Disc Problems

Just bought a brand new 4GB Black Slim 360 on Black Friday. I had the new Medal of Honor game in the tray and I lifted up the console to try and see something, forgetting that the disc was in there. It made loud scratching noises until I put it down and the game exited and it won't read the...
  3. G

Help/Support ► My College Essay

Yes, I know, I'm double-posting. Oh well. I used some of the advice given to me in this thread to write my Villanova University supplementary essay. Please read through it and give feedback. Again, I appreciate every word of feedback given and it does not go to waste. For example, I read...
  4. G

Thanks so much I will definitely consider all of this when I revise it. I'll post with the updated essay when it is finished. I appreciate the help and the (brutal) honesty. Yeah, the limit is 500 words and I'm using it for my common app essay too so I can't name a school. I agree, I should...
  5. G

Okay, thank you. I don't really know how to fix this though. I can see what you mean about being pretentious but I don't see how it's redundant or pointless. Examples would be a big help. amaefuma, what do you mean?
  6. G

Hello KHI, I just finished my college essay with a prompt similar to "What experiences have changed you and will make you a better student on campus?" I would really appreciate any feedback whatsoever, whether it is a grammatical error on my part or that you hated it and why or what I can...
  7. G

I've done it! I've finally done it!

Good for you man. I would normally do this because I like to fully complete all the games too but I really didn't like this game and it pissed me off so much.
  8. G

Morgan Webb

So I watched a lot of G4's coverage of E3 and the press conferences and one thing I noticed that really bothered me. Morgan Webb is a very outspoken feminist. Let me clarify: there is nothing wrong with feminism and there is nothing wrong with Morgan Webb. I actually think she is a good...
  9. G

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded Of course it's going to be the US version of Coded. Probably Re:Coded. If it said he recorded May 19th, that sounds about right that it could come with BBS since the game itself is already done.
  10. G

Orlando, Florida trip

Not sure if this is in the right forum, but here goes anyway: I am visiting Orlando from the 22nd-29th of August. The main reason I am going is to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, but I also intend to explore the rest of IoA along with regular US. Also, we plan to spend a day or two...
  11. G

Help/Support ► To ask or not to ask?

Lol some ones a bit late. I woulda gone with #1 but it just wasn't right because she already said that she didn't want random hook-ups.
  12. G

Tis pretty awesome. But I didn't even really care or get to enjoy it unfortunately. I am an emotional wreck. Actually, that's a complete exaggeration. I simply just feel a little empty because I didn't accomplish my goal.
  13. G

Ah I hope so, but I really don't think it will at this point.
  14. G

Alright so the prom/shore house was this weekend. It didn't happen. We were both pretty drunk and so I pulled her over to the side and told her how beautiful she was and how I had a crush on her since freshman year. It didn't work. I chose option 2 only because option 1 didn't feel right...
  15. G

Disney College Program

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but ehhh here goes anyway... I have been doing a lot of research online about this Disney College Program which is basically an internship at Disney World Resort where you learn about the company and work in the resort. This is absolutely my dream...
Back