• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by geniusx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

any "best" way to get final form?

this is a really easy way to get it: watch the fight @ memory's skyscraper, then go back to the alley to between. it has to be in battle, so go out to fragment crossing and drive. if you're not in final form, go back to alley to between's save point and jump to the world map. continue until...
  2. G

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

I preordered mine at EB Games and I don't know when I'll get it. The guy there just said to go get it when they call and said they have it.
  3. G

KH2 you can make your own keyblades.

one time in KH1 I used a codebreaker on it and messed up a code, but i somehow made a keyblade or unlocked it from the game's original coding. it was a kingdom key and was like 1.5X the regular size and made weird noises when swung and was completely white, and you made a clicking sound when...
  4. G

Why the "Unknown" might not be Riku

The Soul Eater is just a sword. The Keyblade, however, is more than just a big key: it probably has a connection to the heart of the user and thus is more than a sword in a normal sense of speaking. That is, unless, that Ansem somehow used the Soul Eater to take over Riku. (By the way, I'm...
  5. G

Why isn't deep jungle in COM?

i guess it is because it has trees and many levels you can fall from, and it would be confusing w/ com's camera. i hope this helps.
  6. G

BHK names; what I think

you know, it would make no sense to have this topic if bhk was just sora after he got his hair dyed. i don't know how popular hair dying is in japan, it's just a guess.
  7. G

Is Twilight Town really on the other side of Sora's hea

i think that the organization is NOT other sides of sora. think about it. they want to use sora, but why would they need to take control of him if they were him? plus, larxene is a girl, and why would a girl be another side of sora?
  8. G

New Video Guesswork

i don't think that the apparent height of the unknown has much to do with it because they may be on uneven ground. i think it's safe to say that we probably won't know for sure who it is until KH2 comes out or we get a magazine scan or something that tells us who it is.
  9. G

worlds in EGM article

i just got my august EGM, and in it they said that they found out at E3 that there will be the following worlds in KH2: Steamboat Willie The Lion King Lilo and Stitch Pirates of the Caribbean they listed these, and i completely understand if you don't believe the first 3, but here's what it...
  10. G

KH:final mix on PSP with two new worlds!

i don't know if it's true, but it could be done if someone had a blank UMD and a UMD burner, writer, whatever to write a UMD with, and copied KH to it. in the august EGM, they were talking about blu-ray discs and it said it would have a lot of extra memory because normal games don't even take...
  11. G

boss/miniboss/army fights

Well, I mean die as in loses all of his health and is KO'd. New Idea- The world is not destroyed, but has triple the number of heartless in it.
  12. G

boss/miniboss/army fights

I think it would be cool if when you fight a boss, miniboss, or army if you died in the fight that it would change the outcome of the level. Example- If this were present in KH1, (since I don't know the levels and their bosses for KH2) if you lost to, say, Guard Armor in TT, then the world...
  13. G

I think Axel is a Good Guy !!! (theory, but not really)

This is a stupid theory, but does anyone else think that Axel could possibly be Sora's dad? I mean, you never hear of Sora's dad in KH1. I don't think anyone will agree that it may be possible, but it's just a thought. That would explain why he wanted to get rid of the Organization to protect...
  14. G

New attack, back to back!

I think that Sora's just doing some sort of one keyblade strike raid while keeping the other one.
  15. G

A 'Surprising' New world

Levels I would like: Star Wars (Death Star, possibly?) The Incredibles Lilo and Stitch
Back