• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Geocillin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Your sorely missed Geo <3

I'm sure you can tell by the Avatar, this is indeed iProd. Just wanna say, how've you been man?
    Evening, Geo. I was just wondering if you saw my request in Spiral Dreams; it was at the end of a page, and posted right before a whole bunch of other people decided to post, so it could have easily been overlooked.
    Z
    your now drafted to read La Compilation and post a review as part of my Force Noobs to Read It By Bribing rep
    Thanks a million Geo, but however every time I try uploading the avy it says: "Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file."

EDIT: Never mind. I got it to work.
    Hello,i am a novice gimper, i am improving so i am just stopping by to say that your tags are awesome.
    Hey, you know these brushes? How do you get that black background out of it? I can`t seem to figure it out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…