• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by gibbs615

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Gargoyles in KH3!

I say Nomura should consider the Gargoyles for a DLC world for KH3 sometime after the game is finally released next year!
  2. G

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Radiant Garden Enchancia Avalor Gargoyles
  3. G

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Gargoyles Avalor Enchancia Radiant Garden
  4. G

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Elena of Avalor Sofia the First Gargoyles Moana
  5. G

Ansem the wise's return???

I know there was a glimpse of Ansem the wise in a black hood when Aqua found him, however will he REALLY be able to return somehow & then Radiant Garden will have it's wise ruler again?!
  6. G

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Well it fits to me cause seeing Sora Donald & Goofy make another good friend in Sofia would be COOL to see!
  7. G

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation They're good ideas for worlds in the game to me okay?! Geez
  8. G

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation I already told you! Elena could be a GOOD FIT for another world in the KH universe! Seeing Elena fight off heartless with her light staff could be cool to see & like I said her making friends with Sora Donald & Goofy could be a...
  9. G

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Because I think seeing Sora Donald & Goofy make another good friend & ally in Elena could be real interesting to see! Also it as a DLC mini game world could work too. You should think about that! And apology excepted.
  10. G

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Elena of Avalor could be added as an DLC mini game world that we can buy & download from PS store after KH3 is finally released!
  11. G

Elena of Avalor in KH3?

Other than my LAST idea I believe the new Latina disney princess Elena could also work in Kingdom Hearts 3! I had already sent that idea to KH on twitter and hopefully Nomura saw it and gets interested in making that happen!
  12. G

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Oh boy...look I know what you said before ok sorry, but I was just saying that one of those 2 disney shows could have a chance to be added to KH3 as a DLC sometime after its release next year if its too late for them to add them...
  13. G

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Ok guess all that makes sense. Then perhaps after the game is finally released next year and after sometime, he decides to make Elena of Avalor (or Sofia) a new add on DLC that we could download into the game from PS store...
  14. G

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Well I don't know exactly how it goes but if they're still working on it then it might not be too late for them to add it before its release next year.
  15. G

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Well when it is and if he DOES check it out, perhaps he might think of that for KH3 then!
Back