• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Gnosis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Ven attacks similar to Sora and Roxas

Speak for yourself.............
  2. G

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

To the guy who said Aqua was in the Realm of Darkness shore... I saw her too, and totally agree with you. ^^
  3. G

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Anyone else saw Aqua in the shore at the Realm of Darkness near the ending, or was it just me... ?
  4. G

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS Kairi, Aqua, and Mickey... he looks so badass. =D
  5. G

Ven/Vanitas/Xion theory.

SPÒILER. Xion doesn't look like Sora in the beggning. Yet, she is a replica of Sora. So... the argument of the body structure.... I don't think it's valid anymore. U^^
  6. G

Xehanort + Keyblade

I have been re-playing KH II and managed to finish it last night. I gotta admit, like mot people already did, it was a totally different game after playing 358/2 Days. (Concerning Plot of course xD) And as I was reading Ansem's reports, I found a line that catched my attention. And as I...
  7. G

lol fail

If LS hadn't talked to Sora and the others before picking a fight, I would have thought it wasn't canon. But he freacking did! So, "no canon", I don't think so. :cool:
  8. G

Kingdom Hearts Piano Collections.

It came out, it was awesome, and moreover, the Sheet Music Book has come out as well... My question ( If it can be asked ), has somebody got it? Has anybody scanned it? Thanks a lot.
  9. G

Secret Ending AMV

You are all free to state your opinion, whether you liked it or not... as long as it's with respect... and that's what you have been doing, so I'm happy anyway =P Check some of his other stuff on his channel if you like ^^
  10. G

Secret Ending AMV

Link Posted ... It was all about creating the suspense. =X I'm sorry >.<
  11. G

Secret Ending AMV

I'm here introducing my brother. He is a musician, a very talented one. He composed something, I thought it fit the video quite well, asked him to place it there, and make it public... I hope you like it, if you don't, keep flames to yourselves unless they are constructive. ^^ edit: OMG I...
  12. G

How Excited Are you Right now for 358/2 days

I'm just filled with anger cuz It should be going out for PS2 instead of a DS. Same for BBS.
  13. G

Kingdom Hearts with Japanese Dubbing

You need a beaten Saved game for the Original Chain of Memories... KH II FM came along with it... it sucks, I know. You should be able to get the Japanese dubbed scenes in the Theatre Mode.
  14. G

the tragic ending...

Are we talking about the same Disney?? They killed Bambi's mom in the first 5 mins of the movie, Mufasa, and probably some more I can't remember now... I mean... They love death and tragic.
  15. G

Need some Mushroomy help

Somebody posted a "How to beat every Mushroom" set of Videos in YouTube. You should check that out. It really worked out for me. And I got myself the Kick-ass secret ending :D
Back