• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Goldpanner
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• zaritsumudosuraza...君?

ok, I'm officially lost. I need to get a guidebook and learn how to read katakana and hiragana after exam...

In that, the only word I really understood was 君.

我实在不能理解日语!!

Just in case you don't know, that means 'I really cannot understand Japanese!!" XD
    Nope... Not even my holidays yet, exams starting tomorrow and I've studied XD

I'm bored... Testing out trying to write Japanese on my computer for the first time haha...

さよならロクサス
    また会おうね
    あたし
    ロクサスに
    ううん
    ロクサスとアクセルに会えてよかつた
    ふたりは親友だもの
    それだけは
    忘れないで

Guess where I stole all that from XD I hope I got it all right...

This too...

キングダムハーシを解放?

And I hate jumping between katakana and hiragana. And chinese imput. Really confuses me.
    Yay, keep going XD

This holiday I'll brush up my Japanese since I have 2 months off, then maybe I'll be able to translate myself XD
    You're the first person to befriend me on the internet (since I'm kind of a social recluse), and for that I'm ridiculously happy :D

*is a weirdo*
    Except I am Chinese, so I know the Chinese characters, but the other characters I only know the basic (mainly the sound only too, apart from like, one of them) and so I understand sounds better, eg when I played Japanese Days, on Xion's last scene I could comprehend about 80% except about 2 sentences just cause I listen and look at Japanese subtitles simultaneously.

I need to learn Japanese before you stop being a crazy fangirl XD.
    All I have to say is - Xion pwns :\ don't see why you used the end to dislike her, but that might just be me.
    That's literally something like do you know (or speak, can't really infer well) Japanese right? I know the Chinese like characters but the rest are mainly linking in my mind. I tend to work better when hearing than seeing. I need to learn more Japanese characters,maybe after my exams...
    A freelance thing... When I feel like it I read my Japanese study guide, every once in a while. Can understand some Japanese, but barely.
    Haha. Not like you are crazy, but you are the only fangirl I know, sorry, knew, at that time.
    Hey, I've seen your work on Heartstation, it is really great! You and Olivia do a great job! Keep up the good work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back