• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Gonzales95

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Olympus Coliseum plot hole? (maybe spoilers)

So the story of Unchained X is meant to be set before the keyblade war right? That would of course then place it before the events of BBS, in which at Olympus, Hercules is shown to be the teenage version of Herc still not at the point of being a true hero, indeed Phil doesn't even start training...
  2. G

Hardest Organization 13 member?!?!

I've already beaten him now but yeah that's some sound advice - Wisdom Form makes clearing the water forms a lot easier as I discovered :)
  3. G

How's everyone enjoying it?

Now that I've beaten the Data XIII and Terra on Standard, I've decided it's finally time to take on Critical Mode. Not a Level 1 run, because I'm not a masochist but I'm sure that this is going to be quite the challenge. Just been playing through the Roxas section and to be honest it hasn't been...
  4. G

Yeah, that damn guy can move aside at last! Tbh, at least on Standard/Normal Saix is a breeze with Lvl3 Glide, only annoying thing was the Claymores disappearing a lot quicker than they do in the story boss but it wasn't too bad. Went on a mini-rampage actually, cleared Larxene, Zexion, Vexen...
  5. G

Mushroom number 11

Keep a distance and make sure you have negative combo and finishing plus equipped. Ideally, you'd have either Fenrir or Rumbling Rose equipped to get an extra of either ability (I didn't have Fenrir at the time so I used Rumbling Rose). This one is one of the more challenging of the Mushroom...
  6. G

Hardest Organization 13 member?!?!

Back in the day when I played KH2 on the PS2, like for most people, it was Xaldin. That guy HURT. Have to say though, during my playthrough in FM+ I actually found Xigbar to be pretty challenging too, especially when he changes the room to a square and you're supposed to dodge his rapid...
  7. G

Turned on my PS3 for the first time in ages and was going to play a different game but then I stumbled across one of the KH Mysteries videos that GT did with this website and was inspired to go on 2.5! Turns out I'm level 93 but hadn't bothered facing Sephiroth - never beat him as a kid so I...
  8. G

Glitched treasure (KH2)

Forget this, just realised the blanks I were looking at were the treasures in the underground part of the town and confused the mansion treasures for Radiant Garden ones. My bad :P Got no idea how to delete this thread, it's completely pointless unfortunately...
  9. G

Least favourite KH1 world?

I think for me it's Atlantica, although I didn't really like Pirate Ship (aka Neverland) either, for similar reasons. Was easy to get lost in both worlds, but Atlantica edges it for the terrible swimming controls and brutal second Ursula boss (the first one wasn't that bad, I listened to Triton...
  10. G

Who else was shocked that Maleficent wasn't the main antagonist?

I was surprised that Maleficent turned out not to be the main bad, but I wasn't at all surprised when it turned out Riku was an antagonist and being manipulated by a higher force, because I'd seen it happen before in Ape Escape (underrated game) - the main character's best friend/rival gets...
  11. G

What worlds did you use to grind level the drive forms?

I seem to remember using Valor Form on bosses a lot, especially earlier in the game - I would never need to grind it because it would always be at the max level before I got the next drive form. For Wisdom, I always went to Timeless River and defeated all the enemies in the windows, because they...
  12. G

Xehanort's Guardian

I've been reading through this entire thread just now and I have to say I'd never even thought of Eraqus - I actually thought something similar to what you've posted but I didn't really have any evidence or justification behind it, it just seemed to make sense to me. A very interesting post...
  13. G

Any tips for the last Atlantica gummi mission?

You're done with Gummi missions - well, at least until 2.5 comes out :P My main focus right now is getting 100% apart from the Gummi missions - whilst I'd like the plat, the idea of having to complete all the Gummi missions scares me, especially on FM difficulty. Actually, is it possible to...
  14. G

Thoughts: Xion data, Armored Ventus and Aqua bosses for 2.5 HD?

I'm with Draxem on this one. Why would it be non-canon? The only thing I do understand is the fact that KH games have the final save point system rather than a Post-Game environment, so things might be added in after (like the LW) but for a series like this, one that prides itself on story, they...
  15. G

So now that 2.5 HD is real...

There should be less of a gap this time for sure, I'd guess March for Japan and July/August (2014) for the rest of the world.
Back