• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Grace Falls

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Grace Falls

Re-run the Mind

Hello Roleplayers, I am looking for a friendly battle with a challenger or multiple challengers if anyone if interested. I have not been active in this forums for about a year, maybe a bit less, and I would like to take my mind into my imagination with you guys. Before I create my character, I...
  2. Grace Falls

let the keys fall and unlock our hidden hearts

This is an invitation to voiceofourgeneration, Superbia, and Nigga Sauce. A Kingdom Hearts oriented battle, as you three will use templates from the Cul-de-Sac Roleplay. I have briefly talked about this with Superbia and he agreed to such a battle, hope the other two will also. Templates will...
  3. Grace Falls

Tower of God Idea

What do you desire? Fortune? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all others? What ever you desire, 'that is here'. Tower of God. After reading this manga, I was developing the idea of hoping to execute this concept into an RP. Ultimately, a tower that exists, which will grant...
  4. Grace Falls

Shatter through the gray dreams

About that last battle we were supposed to engage in, I apologize for my lack of attendance. Everything's been busy the past few weeks: moving in college, last farewells with friends, etc. etc. And I kind of lost interest in the type of battle that I initially proposed. With this battle, no...
  5. Grace Falls

A friendly battle, no hard feelings.

Anyone want to have a friendly battle with me? It will be at a power level and of course, regular rules apply. Just agree to the battle and I will post my template. :biggrin:
  6. Grace Falls

Naruto RP??

Does anyone want to collab on a Naruto RP with me? I really would like to create one since there is no new one available to join. If you're interested, just PM me and we'll talk! :wink:
  7. Grace Falls

Battle anyone?

Just looking for a friendly battle, first come first serve basis I guess.
  8. Grace Falls

[R2-B9] Orion vs. The Professor

Arena: Hall of Infinity – Malign Deconstruction This arena is a room that stretches endlessly into the horizon, thus no walls contain this place. However, there is indeed a black and white tiled floor, akin to a chess board, and a faint aqua colored crystal ceiling. The crystal ceiling blocks a...
  9. Grace Falls

A short battle

I'm just looking for a 1-on-1 battle, short and not too dramatic, just something to do at the moment. It will be a power battle and non-continuum. The degree of power will not be too high, more of an elemental based or a single affinity. Regular rules apply. Location!
  10. Grace Falls

Rebirth in White (Open)

The last glimpse of Paradise as every bit of essence that upheld this realm began to dissipate slowly. To the contrary, this destruction was not destruction, but the notion of locking the place for quite some time; the prominent reason also unknown. Centuries? Millenniums? Eons? Not even the...
  11. Grace Falls

Seeing how The Last Avatar comes out on the 1st, would anyone be interested in an Avatar RP?
  12. Grace Falls

Resharpening (Open battle)

I'm looking for a battle, since I havn't engaged myself in one in ages. Anyways, here are a few set rules I'm going to initiate for this battle. 1. The magnitude of this battle will be at a moderate-low. Meaning power is allowed, but not to any extremities and somewhat limited. 2. I'm going to...
  13. Grace Falls

Zelda Rp Thought.

So I was wondering, If I initiated a Zelda RP, how many people would be interested? The Plot- Before the actual story of the RP begins, Link and Ganon were engaged within the last dual of the millennium. Of course, Link manages to defeat Ganon but Ganon, seizing the Triforce of Power and...
  14. Grace Falls

My Old Friend

So Ken, King Sora X, it has been way too long, and I'm itching to have a battle with you. Oh, hope you did not forget me yet! The rules are the same as the usual but here's a twist. Alright, we will not make any templates and I want us to improvise in this battle. We will introduce our...
  15. Grace Falls

New Year, New Bang, New Start!

I just have this random urge to have an all out battle with everyone! Lulz, if you guys are interested, just submit a temp and we'll try to get as many people as we can! The rules are standard and the someone can decide the arena :lol: Happy New Year everybody! 2010!
Back