• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Gray Aria

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Gray Aria

News ► (SPOILERS) Trophy List for KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC

My dlc still has not unlocked yet. Is there a reason why it is taking so long?
  2. Gray Aria

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

The DLC is still locked for me. Is there something I need to do or is it just a matter of waiting?
  3. Gray Aria

News ► Square Enix announces brand new Kingdom Hearts mobile game

It's so funny how SE can provide next to no info and still get me extremely hype!
  4. Gray Aria

News ► Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 3 Re Mind, new teams and future projects in Twitter Q&A

His answer to question 10 has me on pins and needles! Like what does that even mean?
  5. Gray Aria

News ► Official Kingdom Hearts UX Twitter teases important announcement with new sketch by Nomura!

I'm hoping we get a Xehanort and Eraqus prequel in the form of a new game instead of just putting it in UX. Super excited for this announcement either way though! One of the ones in the back could be Luxu.
  6. Gray Aria

News ► Tai Yasue talks about Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind in Twitter Q&A

I'm looking forward to crying at these boss battles!
  7. Gray Aria

News ► Dual wielding returns with Kingdom Hearts III's Oathkeeper and Oblivion new formchange

I was out of the loop for a while and found out about the requirements for Oblivion a week ago while I was away from home. Now scrambling to finish a new game + on Critical mode in time for this update.
  8. Gray Aria

News ► Watch the Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND TGS Trailer Now!

"Go to the world of Ocean and Sky." What does that mean?
  9. Gray Aria

Star Wars: The Thread

Rey's lightsaber having an unstable blade like Kylo Ren's makes me think this is probably an illusion, dream, or vision.
  10. Gray Aria

8/1 Union χ JP Update: <SB> KHIII Sora UF Ver, August Schedule, Monthly Updates

I used up all my jewels getting Ventus and trying to get Terra. I was hoping they would make an Ultimate Form Sora medal but I'm nowhere near ready to pull for it.
  11. Gray Aria

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

I'm glad they confirmed Guardians 3 is still happening, but it is a little worrying to not see it listed in the Phase 4 plans. It's one of the films I'm most interested in because of the possibility of introducing Nova into MCU.
  12. Gray Aria

Which KH3 cooking minigame causes you to nervously sweat the most?

I had the most trouble breaking the egg. Just like irl!
  13. Gray Aria

Film ► RWBY: Season 6 | October 25th

I met Jason. He is awesome and does great work and I think he is a good fit for the role.
  14. Gray Aria

Film ► RWBY: Season 6 | October 25th

Yes, I hope they make more stories covering what other characters have been up to as well. I was hoping Glynda Goodwich would regroup with the Ozpin team.
Back