• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Grizzly

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Grizzly

Kingdom Hearts Class Rosters

Ventus really is that guy who says his favorite hobby is sleeping. Total weirdo. Join a club or something.
  2. Grizzly

Fire Emblem | The Three Houses | Spring 2019

This is my most anticipated game this year. Everything we've heard and seen looks absolutely incredible. Marketing has been a step up from normal, and I think it'll be the best selling game in the series by far. I mean, LOOK at this.
  3. Grizzly

Kingdom Hearts Class Rosters

It occurred to me in a dream that the Kingdom Hearts characters are all the weird kids in your university and college courses, and in fascination at examining their archetypes (more introspective post on this later??), I've reduced a bunch of them to what they'd be like in school. Ansem the...
  4. Grizzly

We Have to Do Better

I think this a very much appropriate way to have this discussion, not that I'm some gatekeeper of sorts, nor do I deserve to be. I just returned to reading and posting on KHI recently (hi, I will happily laud my adoration of KH3, even among its flaws, but I'll save that for later), as my...
  5. Grizzly

Unpopular opinions!

I like attraction flow. That's it, that's all I had. Just had to get that off my chest.
  6. Grizzly

Yesterday was not okay

This should probably be handled in private between you two, and if necessary, moderators. I don't think we should call people out publicly, especially if they may have unknowingly hurt us. When that thread was locked, I think it was with the intent to leave these discussions behind publicly...
  7. Grizzly

Film ► The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake

Seeing your favorite characters and their storylines in a live, more relatable form. Different, officially mastered renditions of songs we've heard for decades. More detailed versions of the worlds we've seen for years. It's just like any other art form, any cover to a song, any movie version...
  8. Grizzly

I can agree with all of this, as well as what VoidGear said above. Skin color is rarely relative to the characters' backstories in the Disney animated film, so I'm of the belief that it isn't relevant here. It's clear that Halle was chosen for the role for her singing prowess above all else. Her...
  9. Grizzly

I'm all for actors and actresses playing characters a good bit under their age but good grief Ritter would be almost 40 by the time this movie came out, probably not the best choice for a 16-year-old character. I've also yet to see Henry Cavill in a role where he's anything more than mediocre...
  10. Grizzly

Not to target you, but this makes it sound a whole lot like it's about race. But race, face, what does it matter in the context of this film? Zendaya looks nothing like MJ (or Michelle from the comics), but it's fine there? Cinderella has been Disney's best live adaption of an animated film, but...
  11. Grizzly

Original KH Cartoon Storyboards Being Sold

Seth Kearsley, an animator who has worked on The Secret Life of Pets, Sing, Phineas and Ferb, and the Simpsons, had done some work on a Kingdom Hearts cartoon in the early 2000s. Obviously, nothing had come of it, but he's selling the storyboards he made for the show. Most run for $50, and the...
  12. Grizzly

I need help. I'm stuck and I have no idea what to do!!!

Sup Aurora, The Grid is awful. I'm not sure what you're referring to, but my advice for that world is pray.
  13. Grizzly

2017 Game of the Year Vote

It's almost December, meaning the end of the year is approaching. Most major games have been released for the year, and Game of the Year discussions are ramping up, so I figured it would be a good time to throw one in for this community. I'll break down how it'll work below, os that the...
  14. Grizzly

IMPORTANT: Addressing Khi's Swear Problem

Attention all members of Kingdom Hearts Insider. There has been a battle in the past to remove the diddly censor on this website. Just recently, one of our great moderators, Mite, erroneously suggested that we add swear words to thread titles. Instead of committing such a misstep, today I...
  15. Grizzly

News ► New Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX Patch releasing June 12th

This is great news, I'm glad they didn't leave it behind.
Back