• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ~Gunther~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ~Gunther~

Hello again

Aloha, KHI. For those who don't recognize me (i.e.: 99.9% of you), I'm Gunther. I'm a semi-weeaboo who also has some interest in video games, film, art, psychology, and the occasional comic book. I joined this place a few years ago and was active for some time. Then, I became inactive for a...
  2. ~Gunther~

Help/Support ► Good Places for Dates

What kind of places do you have in your area? *shrug* These girls do sound picky. I'd go with bowling if they say no to everything else.
  3. ~Gunther~

Mr. Badguy

Old version Newer version Prolly going to change some things up later on. Crit?
  4. ~Gunther~

Can't find the exit...can't find the exit...

with cross w/o cross Gimme some crit. How can I improve, what should I change, what I did right, etc.
  5. ~Gunther~

Protect your baby

Every good parent should do what they can to protect their infants, that includes protecting them from bullets, riots, bombs, and chemical weapons. Bullet Proof Baby Look at him. His face just screams "BRING IT MOTHERFUCKER!".
  6. ~Gunther~

Ho ho MOTHERFUCKING ho

There's probably a few small improvements I can make. Any crit? Also, if anyone knows of a good site with gimp tutorials (not including Gimptalk), could you please share them with me? Thankies. ^-^
  7. ~Gunther~

Xion= Riku's Nobody?

So Xion is a trap?
  8. ~Gunther~

(SPOILERS CODED) The Cloaked Unknown Member

MAYBE THE TWO FORMED AN ALLIANCE!
  9. ~Gunther~

(SPOILERS CODED) The Cloaked Unknown Member

The Unknown is Aladdin, obviously. He was hiding something evil from the very start.
  10. ~Gunther~

Mikuru beam VS Falcon Punch

YouTube - Mikuru Beam VS YouTube - Falcon Punch SUCH AN IMPORTANT POLL RIGHT?
  11. ~Gunther~

Help/Support ► dating consensus

For me it would be choice A. If you don't have much in common with your lover I'd imagine things would be rather boring. I agree with Yttrxium, though. Dating someone who is exactly like you would get boring.
  12. ~Gunther~

Help/Support ► my dad hits me

Did you ever try hitting your dad back?
  13. ~Gunther~

Help/Support ► It's Awkward for me.

I'd wait for the DSi. It'll be out in Europe by Spring, and Reggie Fils-Aime said it'll be out in NA Spring, too. You could also import from Japan since it'll be out next month if you're willing to spend a few extra bucks.
  14. ~Gunther~

Voice acting for Re: CoM

Hm... Kate Higgins - Larxene Johnny Yong Bosch - Zexion Jamieson Price - Lexaeus Steve Blum - Marluxia Liam O'Brien - Vexen Or something like that. As long as the voices fit the characters, I'm good. :B
Back