• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by gxyoumo14

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Two things I don't understand.

in kh2 the keyholes are to unlock the lanes between, as to why traverse town has two keyholes no idea. as for the clothing change, i believe its cuz in dreams the dreamer,ie sora, doesnt have true control of whats happening. kinda like the naked in high school dream we all experience lol
  2. G

unexplained details

i was wondering a few things, do we know who performed the keyblade inheritance with lea? and the next two are mo speculation but, 1) you guys think that the requirements for time magic and manipulation should be explained a bit further? considering that merlin can wave his wand and a gate to...
  3. G

Official Gold Eyed Person Discussion Thread

Time Travel it seems that alot of people are concerned with MF/YMYXs ability to manipulate time. it realy isnt that unique. pete, merlin, luxord, phantom, and sora have all used time magic in some way. while phantom and sora just fall under game play and luxord wasnt that impressive, pete and...
  4. G

Synthsis Help Kh1 Final mix

Kingdom Hearts FAQs, Walkthroughs, and Guides for PlayStation 2 - GameFAQs look for the guides that say final mix. make sure your browsers character encoding is set to JIS.
  5. G

KH3D Mega Theory (Part 1): Namine's Involvement and Drop Gauge Theory

man...long read ive gotta say im 50/50 on this... i agree that yen sid probably uses a special room but probably one of his own design. and whether ha has the power or not, id say he does. im certain hes had the power to do alot of things. the only person to stay several steps ahead of him is...
  6. G

xehanorts keyblade

hmm i guess its one of those future game thingss... oh poo hopefully well see some expansion on it. that and the key of hearts.
  7. G

xehanorts keyblade

so i get that the four types of keys are as follows: realm of light: kingdom key realm of darkness: kingdom key d key of hearts: the keyblade made from the princesses of heart and the X-blade which directly opens kingdom hearts and requires a heart of pure light and a heart of pure darkness...
  8. G

[OPEN] How to level up Sora's forms to level 5 easily

by gods!! you gents are right! wise counceling young scholars
  9. G

[OPEN] How to level up Sora's forms to level 5 easily

Best way for all forms is in timeless river. jump between the 4 "stage" rooms and just go at it. when your drive guage drops low book it back to disney castle before the guage empties. btw you can level summons @ disney castle while your at it
  10. G

KHI makes a KH game! Sub-Topic: SOPA

Now im not involved in the development of the fan game but i am very exited to see where it goes. My concern is how The Stop Online Piracy Act will affect it. For those who dont know what it is:Stop Online Piracy Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia As far as i understand this law only...
  11. G

Kingdom hearts 2 final mix frustration

if you mean the absent silhouettes youll be better off fighting them around lvl 45 - 65. also make sure to have your growth abilities at 3 or max, once more, second chance, and leaf bracer when you get to the data copies you may wanna be 75-99
  12. G

Realm of Nothingness

so then we all agree that this needs some elaboration. tho the most probable outcome will be that the realm of nothingness will become a scrapped idea like the realm of the present,... and room mod is codes used to go to any place in the game and areas not accessible through normal gameplay...
  13. G

Realm of Nothingness

So its been a while since this has been brought up so i feel that its time to redisscuss this. Is the Realm of Nothingness an actual part of the series universe? Its never really been well explained or shown. Some say that its the Realm In-Between. But in the Secret Ansem report 3 Ansem the...
  14. G

multiple xehanorts

so i had a thought given that yensid said xehanort wont be alone when he returns and that xehanort himself admits he made several back ups.... what if the "other xehanorts" are isa and braig? both saix and xigbar played large roles in the series compared to the rest of the org (sans axel and...
  15. G

HQ Scans and Translations!

hmmm sounds very warcrafty....still its not a bad idea so does this mean theres a realm of dreams? and lol nightmare poop
Back