• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Haeralis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• thanks, and what about the Namine scene? My idea of what happened to Roxas, that Axel kidnapped Sora away from Goofy and Donald, turned him into a Heartless, and Roxas was reborn. After that I don't know what happens. I better go now.
    Johnny Stooge- I changed the waste of a message thing to what I originally wrote. So now you can read it if you want.
    I posted something but decided to get rid of it.

xiolo_tiessa628
    You did a fantastic job in that Phantoms of the Hearts story. I really liked the amount of imagery you used with skill. I really liked the Neoshadow vs Dusk thing for some reason. Good job on it.
    I am fine. Just preparing for midterm exams. Biology seems so hard in high school.

I would love to see Phantoms of the Hearts do you have a link to it (or can I just google it)
    Yea, no problem i got what you were saying even though they do nothing you still earned them some people are just assholes.
    Man, I dont have a ds and dont have much money to get one. KH2FM is really awesome though, thats what I have been playing.
    I just picked up "Days" again to try finish up the rest of the collecting/challenges/reports etc. And also to get my KH fix while waiting for BbS to finally come out. :D
    Its Fine. Hope you love the forums. I love them a lot and someone did the same for me. What game are you playing?
    not really, I haven't gotten the chance to scan the picture. I just wish I was great at coloring and didn't have to go hard on my pencil.
    Thats really cool. I like to draw too at high school where the teacher is just blabberin on about something. Sounds awesome. Do you have any link or something? I have always thought that there was a lot of elements that could be used that werent.
    no, i have not heard it. i just drew an Organization Member, his name is Xiolio. He can control poison and he can secretly wield the Keyblade. But, he just uses some weapon called the Strikers to keep people from knowing his secret.
    Wow, it is around 7:00 AM where I am. Have you heard the Darkness of the Unknown (Xemnas battle theme) rock remix? The first 10 seconds is meh but the rest is great.
    Man's it's already 5:10 am. I just tried to go play on my Playstation II, but it had a hard time downloading the data, so I had to delete where I was at in Kingdom Hearts II.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back