• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Recent content by Hakan Xatos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hakan Xatos

Something New Appeared!

That's KH2 Sora in the second picture as well judging by the glove.
  2. Hakan Xatos

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! I don't know. I'd still prefer all the original actors if possible. If a person can keep his career and politics separate then I'm fine with that. A person's opinions are their own business. I've worked with...
  3. Hakan Xatos

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! I mean he's literally playing the Disney devil. So.. *shrugs* ehhh..?
  4. Hakan Xatos

RUMOR: Fantasia confirmed by PlayStation Magazine?

Never actually seen the entire film. So I'm still voting for a Firebird boss fight. It's funny I can never sit down and watch Fantasia from beginning to end. Just clips.
  5. Hakan Xatos

These blue flowers? Also a closer look. I'll add this from DDD to compare. It's still possible considering that KH3 has much better graphics.
  6. Hakan Xatos

Yeah I definitely don't want a split characters game for KH3. I'm pretty sure it's more about split stories with Riku and Mickey cut scenes following their quest. For KH4 I might be open to that, but I'm so ready for another SDG focused game with the secondary playable character doing an intro.
  7. Hakan Xatos

I for one would like Fantasia to return. Mostly because I want to see a fight against the Firebird from Fantasia 2000. However I'm not sure if they have their info straight or not. Like Psycho pointed out they may be talking about Yen Sid's tower. I could see someone making that mistake if they...
  8. Hakan Xatos

(Actual) Poll: How Would KH3 Leave You Satisfied With The End Of The Dark Seeker Saga?

Well it's kind of crazy when the reality actually hits you. This is it. KH3 will come out this year (barring anything drastic) and the Dark Seeker Saga will come to a close. Sure the future is open to new titles, but it'll be for a new story. The Kingdom Hearts everyone has come to know and...
  9. Hakan Xatos

Poll: What Optional\Secret Boss Do You Want To Fight in KH3?

So I just want to say that I apologize if this has already been done. I went three pages deep and didn't see anything resembling this topic. The only rule is that it can't be a boss fight that would be considered a "Story" boss. However you can take a potential KH3 "Story" villain and provide a...
  10. Hakan Xatos

My Childhood Game

Stumbled across some videos from my favorite game back in the day. My nostalgia senses compelled me to share. I spent some pretty long nights wasting Nazis and the Undead over at my grandparent's house. My go to game before KH entered my life and the sole reason that we need an Indiana Jones...
  11. Hakan Xatos

A Little More Help For F2P

Someone shared this on another app game community so I decided to post it here as well. If you're F2P and feel guilty about wanting to buy crystals or P2P and just want some extra spending cash I'd recommend installing Google Opinion Rewards...
  12. Hakan Xatos

Quick Skill Question

Does anyone have a scheme or good reasoning of what skills should be put on what medals? Or pretty much just use your best skills on your highest tier or powerful medals?
  13. Hakan Xatos

A Yellow Circle Question

Okay I get the part where if you have two of the same cards you can merge them to get yellow dots for your special attack. I'm wondering if it matters if the cards are leveled or not? Does it affect the stats or anything if I use two level 1 cards as opposed to two max level cards? I hope this...
  14. Hakan Xatos

Something Weird That Irks Me About BBS...

Keyblade Gliders... (Spoiler, I'm just nitpicking :p) They are used by the TAV trio to fly through space to reach multiple worlds across the KH Universe. However! They can also at times get beat in a race by prop planes and a literal car! Giving a pass on the Unversed because Heartless ships...
  15. Hakan Xatos

The Deeper Meaning No. 1 ~ Nobodies and their Heartless Counterparts

Hello KHinsider community! I've decided to try and find reasoning to some of the bigger plot twists and grey areas. Keep in mind that this is not considered factual! Just speculation and opinion of finding a deeper meaning. Note: If this isn't the right place for this article, please redirect...