• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Hazen Gregory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hazen Gregory

Original ► Dissidia Final Fantasy: SE

STRANGE ENCOUNTER One night after months of seemingly endless fights, discord, chaos, confusion, drama and the duo of heroics of heroism and villainy, you begin to a rumbling sound. This noise starts as a low, deep noise that is familiar, yet at the same time, completely new to anything you have...
  2. Hazen Gregory

Original ► [FR@GM3N+5] SHOWDOWN IN THE LOST CITY

Let's do it bro. I just picked the name. Lost City as the locale is up to you lol or I'll add it later.
  3. Hazen Gregory

Cul-De-Sac of Keys[Our Shattered World]

Prologue Though it seems like an eon has passed since the previous legends were alive and existed in a day and age of conflict, resolution, order and any other number of situations that lead up to this point, the history of the keyblade is what has always been important. Even though an unknown...
  4. Hazen Gregory

Iridium: Cradle of Heart and Soul [A Post Apocalyptic Legend of Legaia and Kingdom Hearts RP]

Prologue The inhabitants of the world Legaia were once a simple people and while the world at large was very aware, that such things as magic and the supernatural existed, it was a power that many would never witness. It seemed magic was natural to only a select few individuals, humans that...
  5. Hazen Gregory

Dot Hack: Gettai

Prologue Video games have been popular among various age groups for many decades. Even the elder generations can think back to the release of consoles such as the Nintendo, Sega or the original PlayStation. Those even older would recall game systems like the Atari that started the entire gamer...
  6. Hazen Gregory

Yami ni shinshutsu(an AU Naruto role play)

VENTURE INTO DARKNESS A King Sora X and Surreal Recusant Collaboration Prologue Originally the ninja world as it is known today was much different. 685 years ago the Five Great Nations were still one grandiose empire that was run and organized under a grand king. While everything was just in...
  7. Hazen Gregory

Immersion: Zettai Hankō-Kekina

Prologue Video games have been popular among various age groups for many decades. Even the elder generations can think back to the release of consoles such as the Nintendo, Sega or the original PlayStation. Those even older would recall game systems like the Atari that started the entire gamer...
  8. Hazen Gregory

Visions of Orsa: The Ultra Rose Saga

Ultra Rose Prologue In a realm all its own called Orsa, there are numerous worlds and each one of them is a tale to be told. In particular this specific planet is named Yureaty, a mystical place where magic and various spiritual forces have formed a lifestyle for the planets inhabitants. The...
  9. Hazen Gregory

Original ► A stroll in the Garden(3 on 1 battle)

Meh There aren't enough battles these days, especially higher tier ones. Peeps be scared. Recently I've pulled Reforge out of hibernation, so I'll be using him. If possible join with a higher tiered character... Participants 1. 2. 3.
  10. Hazen Gregory

Tales of Tuurkalumys

Merr. For countless millenia it had been a place that had seemingly vanished into the deep blue of the oceans and never had been seen again. It had now been only a short 13 days since the earthquake that had changed the face of the world, causing an oddity that had caused Merr to resurface, or...
  11. Hazen Gregory

Original ► Battle Revival.

Is anybody interested in some sort of battle competition or series of battle threads with specific challenges/limits/rules etc?? It has been awhile since anything like this has been done, so if you have any ideas please get involved.
  12. Hazen Gregory

Epiphany of Barcodes.

We've all been traveling for a long time haven't we?? Trying to escape the Tyrant and make sure his goons don't kill us, or worse bring us back to HIM. It seems like many years have passed at this point and we all have just gotten stronger at every turn. I believe in the evolution of us humans...
  13. Hazen Gregory

Lineage and Badassery

Simple. A Bleach orientated battle between myself and King Sora X. I'll be using Colby Alexander Raito, and he'll use Captain Kenpachi Kaizen. Normal rules apply as always. Location: A beautiful place
  14. Hazen Gregory

Fanfiction ► Solace in Night

Loved it mang. Using Ty Dex back then was fun.
  15. Hazen Gregory

Gurēsu no Hozon(An Alternate Universe Naruto rp)

The ninja world has and still is full of many legends, certain myths speaking of secret clans and their dojutsu and others about powerful weapons and objects that could easily turn the tables in battle. The minds of kunoichi and male shinobi alike drove the searches for such people and the...
Back