• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Heart of Darknes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

KH2 or KH1 Theme Song

Which song is better? I do not know the names of the songs but Is the theme song for KH1 or KH2 better? It's a hard decision but I have to go with The KH1 theme song. It fit the story better than the second one.
  2. H

Best places to lvl up forms

For master form you could just use fire to blow it up. Works for me anyway.
  3. H

Xemnas Final

I beat him at level 48 too, the hardest part is when you have to press x and triangle at the same time for forever. That gave me a hand cramp.
  4. H

micky help me kill xaldin 0-o

I did not know that until the fight with xaldin either. Don't feel bad. [100th post yeah!]
  5. H

Marluxia Song

You don't fight Marluxa in KH2, do you?
  6. H

help....

I don't know what to say...hey wait I just said something.lol Anyways I don't know that never happened to me.
  7. H

Which Keyblade is beter?

Now that i have heard the facts I have to go with Ultima.
  8. H

Which Keyblade is beter?

But does ultima have a better magic?
  9. H

Which Keyblade is beter?

Is the Fenrir or Ultima Keyblade better. Does one have a better attack or magic than the other one or what?
  10. H

Ultamia Weapom

Could not have said it any better Legato.:)
  11. H

Leveling up your Summons.

What do you mean when you say conversation pit?
  12. H

Ultamia Weapom

Look under the official Ultima weapon thread. Its sticky on the members helping members place.
  13. H

Spell-life?

I meant for IF_IL_II_IP's post ok.
  14. H

The Unoficial Help place for Jiminny's Journel

Ok, I have seen so many threads like this that it is giving me a headache! So if anyone wants help with jimminys journel come here and if anyone wants to help out answering peoples questions feel free to.I do not know every little detail but i know some things so please help out.:cool: :)
Back