• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Heartimecia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey Heartimecia, I wish you a early Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! I hope you're doing well!

That's really clever combining the names together, cause it has a nice ring to it. Even if it's something random. xD And your avatar of vanille is strikingly beautiful. <3 It's great you get to work with someone equally passionate about FFXIII like you are. C: I'll let you know when I play IX then! Do you know what system its for btw? :3 Aw, I understand. The music/ending/themes are really the best, and really make an emotional impact. I feel the same way when it comes to certain games too. <3 Oh my favorite protagonist is definitely Zack. I also like Genesis despite how many people don't seem to like him too much. I would love it if Crisis Core were re-made for the PS4 with the FFV:R. Zack is loveable and adorable. I love how well he gets along with Aerith. <3 Way better love story than Cloud and Aerith. And I like seeing a younger Yuffie too.
    Thanks for the advice. :) There's so many games of the series! Is there many different stories of the series or is there just one? Is there a basic origin of the series? If so, what game of the series is it? (Sorry I ask so many questions) Or is what the games you told me are what I should start with?
    Well I'm glad! Yeah, I was busy today so sorry for responding late. I've been getting interested into FF, I'm still new to it though. Well, I'm happy you're here too as well as FFN! :p
    Woah, you're from the FFN? That's cool! I've never met anyone (I think) from there before. :D
    Haha well I'm glad you liked it. Hope your day is good as well!
    'Ello there, lass! Jus' droppin' by to say welcome again, and 'opefully we'll be lookin' at a good time in the future!

I was just trying something new there, give you a kind of unique welcome message as opposed to the usual. It needs work, but whatever haha.
    Btw, I really like your username! Is it a final fantasy reference or something else, perhaps? C: Wow, you'd be the first person to defend XIII! Ah, X has a special place in my heart as well, except Crisis Core remains my absolute favorite. I haven't played IX, or many others except for like X, X-2, VII, and Dissidia. (Does Dissidia count? xD) I feel like I'm missing out with how much love you have for IX! I don't think I have a least favorite, since I can't say I've played them all. I do like XIII to an extent, cause the music and Lightning won me over when it first appeared in a trailer. <3 My first FF was VII on the PS1 though. C:
    Hey! Thank you for accepting my friend request! :D

So is FFXIII your favorite? Or do you have a least favorite in the FF series?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back