• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• that pic was like sophmore year... hate pictures.. but... my friends told me i needed a picture... so there... lol :p
    hey i found you but..... i can't seem to add or anything.... how about you try mine....
    haha yeah that you should... I'm pretty chillax... especially since you gotten to know me a bit... ; )
    yep i am usually on here and on my myspace which you should *give* to me *lol*.. if not talking to my friends on AIM.. need to know what going on and such..
    aww that's awesome.. your awesome.. lol :) oh i forgot... i must check my myspace.... ^_^
    oh i saw you.. :) was this a picture recently?? or a long time ago?? please don't get angry at me.. are you emo??
    screw the football game then... :) I'd rather just chill here and talk to you guys... still early... maybe hangout time later...... :-D
    ack sorry to remind you of that.... *hug* the thing is i don't go to these games usually... if i do then my friends like to get crazy and do stuff afterward that i don't want to say... shame i am the responsible one... :/
    yeah that would be cool. maybe you can go when your 18 and such?? ohh i forgot the high school has a football game today.... to go or not to go...?? :/
    I've only been to Nevada and Mexico... never anywhere else... aww I'm sad now... i don't go anywhere... :(
    oh really?! haha that's cool.. *hug* back.... do you like travel or something?? or do you have fam in IL?? i been nowhere... :(
    lol funny... no I'm a guy.. i was like named after like my grandpa i think... I'm Mexican/Spanish... you could probably get how i got it... lol
    haha that would be awesome if you could!! oh and my name is Angel.. :)
    oh your going to be 18 next year too?! me too.. *high five*
    nope never.... i wish i could go... hehe wish someone could take me... i only go to hot places... arghh
    ohh the snow?! I've never been in the snow before... :( oh yeah sorry about that one thing you put in your thread thing the breakup thing... hope your okay... ; )
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back