• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by HeartlessOfDoom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Final Form

Yes, an advanced Sora/ Donald/ Goofy fusing.
  2. H

the battle with the load of heartless

Sounds awesome. I can't wait!!!!!!!
  3. H

Should I....

Ya, if you understand everything, great. If not, it might be nice to understand what you need to do, what's going on, and what's happening. So no. Again, if you can, then do it. If not, don't. Simple as that.
  4. H

How many of you like the TV show 24? Another season is in January. It's awesome. Who agrees and disagrees?
  5. H

Poll: How many of you have resisted the spoilers???

I hate spoilers, so I haven't watched a thing or read any spoilers; I am actually using self control!!!!! Don't wanna ruin the game I've been waiting for for three years now........
  6. H

After you get the game.

Yes, I will; why not? You've already beaten it.
  7. H

Ghosts

Do you believe in ghosts/ poltergeists/ earth-bound spirits and entities?
  8. H

The KH2 game

Everyone who has played it says it's good ( those who ordered from Japan ). It has yet to be released elsewhere besides Japan. Yes, it's on the PS2.
  9. H

question about kh2

Ya, that 'swirly thing' might be the new save point, or it might be the same as in KH1, which I doubt. Either way, it'll be just as easy [hopefully].
  10. H

new square party?

I guess the announcement would be at another game show, but I'm not sure if there are any between now and March. They might be annoucing randomly or from a conference, but no, they don't have another SE party.
  11. H

whos coming back

I made a thread about this just 2 hours ago. Go to that, entitled 'Are you going to come on? http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=36163
  12. H

Do you think...

Well, there have been many tentative dates set, and then pushed back, so it could be considered a delay, but technically it's not, it's only changing a tentative date. You are correct, .:KL:.
  13. H

play kh1 and gom again

I'm gonna wait till KH2; I've had my fill of KH1, and it's not as exciting when I know what'll happen and when I've seen everything. I haven't played CoM; I don't have a GBA and I hate the small screen and the card-based combat.
  14. H

When we will find out the release date.

WE DON'T KNOW. SE said the US version should hit shelves sometime in March, but for a sure release date it'll probably be released at a SE press conference or meeting or something. Or it'll be announced randomly. Maybe there is another gameshow before March... if so, maybe then.
  15. H

Do you think...

I think it'll be in March like they said; I can't possibly think of ANYTHING else they could delay the game for. To my knowledge, SE is working on voice acting. Europe, Australia, NZ, and other countries: probably summer or fall, hopefully.
Back