• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by HeartOfTheHero

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. HeartOfTheHero

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy VII: Zerith: Misery

Thank you both! Every time I write one of these it makes me feel like playing Crisis Core again, so I consider this story a success, since you feel the same way, haha. I haven't played FFX or X-2, but X is on my to-do list. I actually have another Zack/Aerith one-shot that I'll probably put up...
  2. HeartOfTheHero

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy VII: Zerith: Misery

It's been so long since I've posted anything here!! I can't believe it, haha. Anyways, this is a one-shot, the pairing is Zack/Aerith from Final Fantasy VII, and this is set during Crisis Core. The song is "Misery" by Maroon 5. Feedback is appreciated :)...
  3. HeartOfTheHero

Fanfiction ► A Treasured Memory - FinalFantasyVIICrisisCore

and the final part: A Treasured Memory Part 3 After a few minutes more of walking, they spotted a few tents set up in a clearing. Genesis held his SOLDIER helmet a little tighter as he straightened up to his full height and took a deep breath. This was the moment he had been waiting for, the...
  4. HeartOfTheHero

thanks :) Crisis Core is one of my favorite games and Angeal and Genesis' friendship wasn't explored as much as it could have been, in my opinion, so i really like writing stuff about them. anyways, here's the second part: A Treasured Memory Part 2 They had traveled for more than an hour...
  5. HeartOfTheHero

Summary - Genesis thinks back on a memory of just before he joined SOLDIER. Armed with disguises, wooden swords, and a bundle of dumbapples, he and Angeal tried to sneak into a gathering of SOLDIER members in hopes of meeting Sephiroth. A Treasured Memory Part 1 Genesis stood overlooking the...
  6. HeartOfTheHero

Lit ► Chronicles of Ancient Darkness

i couldn't find my old thread for this, so i guess i'll just start a new one. books: 1. Wolf Brother 2. Spirit Walker 3. Soul Eater 4. Outcast 5. Oath Breaker 6. Ghost Hunter Since the final book was just released today in the U.S., I thought I'd see if anyone else has been reading this...
  7. HeartOfTheHero

Fanfiction ► Dark Temptations

interesting beginning, i'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this
  8. HeartOfTheHero

Fanfiction ► Let's get Married! [KH - Riku/Xion]

that was adorable, Smile! I loved it! Riku and Xion are the cutest couple :D loved Riku's explanation of marriage
  9. HeartOfTheHero

Hot Topic Presents: KH Merch!

seen some of this before, but not the new stuff, thanks for the link! man, i really wish there was a hot topic somewhere near where i live ... but of course, there's not
  10. HeartOfTheHero

Fanfiction ► Short Stories about Orgie XIII

lol, very nice job once again! i can't wait to see more of this
  11. HeartOfTheHero

Fanfiction ► Lya's Story (prequel to Shades of Gray and The Death/Return of a Hero)

wow thanks! :) it took a lot of work, but it was a lot of fun to write it, so i'm glad that everyone enjoyed it so much
  12. HeartOfTheHero

Fanfiction ► Eyes Don't Lie [KH - Riku/Xion]

ooooh! so sweet! I absolutely love your stories Smile!!!!! this is one of the best Xion/Riku stories that I've read in a while :)
  13. HeartOfTheHero

Fanfiction ► KH- Nobodies Become Somebodies

wow, what's going on with them not being able to defeat the heartless? very interesting... the bit with Sora and Kairi at the beginning was very sweet :) great job, i can't wait for more!
  14. HeartOfTheHero

Fanfiction ► Lya's Story (prequel to Shades of Gray and The Death/Return of a Hero)

i don't think i explained it well enough, so i'd better explain it a bit better now. she's leaving because she thinks that she has no hope of getting her relationship with Link back to where it had been. needless to say she's an emotionally wreck and is not thinking things through, just going...
  15. HeartOfTheHero

Fanfiction ► "What IS Love?" (FINISHED!!)

Re: "What IS Love?" (CHAPTER 4 IS UP!!) rotfl, omg that was GREAT!!! i loved it! xemnas' explanation of love turning into a rant about kingdom hearts, lol, excellent ooo, and let me guess, kairi's going to be the one who finally explains it in an understandable way can't wait for the next...
Back