• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by HeartSeams

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. HeartSeams

Unbirth

A Birth By Sleep, summed up simply, is a second chance. And I personally saw that as a theme that ran through the game in a number of places, especially in concern with Terra. I forgot just how hilarious you are.
  2. HeartSeams

Unbirth

When you consider that that moment is the driving point for everything in the game and by extension everything in the series... it seems fitting enough for me. Not to mention the "bookended"-ness of it all, with the saga opening with a birth by sleep and ending with one (assuming those who get...
  3. HeartSeams

Unbirth

It's actually showcased in the opening of the game, too. (The scene where Ventus connects his heart to Sora is called "Birth By Sleep" and that -is- what is happening) I personally liked "Unversed" for their connection to "Reverse/Rebirth".
  4. HeartSeams

"who will i eat ice cream with"

They made it more singular because they had to match the Japanese lip movements with English dialogue. The full translated line wouldn't have fit.
  5. HeartSeams

Kingdom Hearts 3DS at Nintendo World 2011

Well, now that we know the outfits are apparently need for the story, they will probably always be in them. Sadly.
  6. HeartSeams

Do you Believe....

She was clearly a transgendered character, even if it wasn't as obvious. She had a female form, but question if that's who she really was, and in the end of the game comes to terms that she is really Sora. It doesn't get much clear than that. The fact that she was a "doll" underneath it all...
  7. HeartSeams

Do you Believe....

Honestly, I don't think Disney would be that against adding a gay character. Heck, Days added a transgender character when you think about it.
  8. HeartSeams

Unbirth

They never changed it. Unbirths in itself was another mistranslation. It was always Unversed.
  9. HeartSeams

Unbirth

The Ambers were the first translation we had of the Unversed's name. It was a mistranslation, but for a short while it was accepted. NEVER FORGET, THE AMBERS.
  10. HeartSeams

Anyone Else Disappointed by Lea's Significance?

But it wasn't, so, don't even argue.
  11. HeartSeams

Unbirth

What, I was reminiscing. Do you not remember The Ambers?
  12. HeartSeams

Kingdom Hearts 3DS at Nintendo World 2011

Because no one took a video of it, would be my guess.
  13. HeartSeams

Leon's kind of an idiot. He'd be like... 12 when the Invasion happened. How can a 12 year old protect an entire world?
  14. HeartSeams

As I already said, Lea and Isa's appearance was the driving point for Ven's story in the second half of the game...
  15. HeartSeams

Random Question about KH

Her fairytale was referring to the Keyblade War. As Nomura said, "It is not history, but, it overlaps with history". And we learned what that overlapping was in BBS. And we know that the world was built from the light within the hearts of those who remained and I see no reason to believe they...
Back