• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by HeartsLight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. HeartsLight

questions about data install

Depends on the slot and what it's designed to be able to read. Some will read them, some won't. Mine for instance will read both, but that's cause it's got a multicard reader. I'm pretty sure you can get adaptors that'll solve the problem for you though.
  2. HeartsLight

No BBS on PSN....

Around $450-$500AUD. Somewhere around there the last time I looked. Kinda stupid that it could cost so much for a handheld huh? Edit: I just double checked and the prices are: xbox360 roughly $300 - $400Aud PS3 $400 - $600 AUD or thereabouts PSP Go $400AUD approx. More expensive than a 360 in...
  3. HeartsLight

Improvements?

Hey, Well, I recently downloaded a trial version of paintshop pro (not photoshop) and some brushes from http://celestial-star.net and I was playing around with it and trying to up my skills by reading some tutorials and stuff and well, this was the result. I wasn't sure whether the pink...
  4. HeartsLight

No BBS on PSN....

... Wow... That makes me glad I was a cheapskate and got a slim instead of the Go simply because it was so expensive. Honestly, the Go is more expensive than the Wii and about on par with the PS3 or 360 here in Aus... Ridiculous
  5. HeartsLight

Just One More Month...

Hmm I have university (college) classes that start at 9:30am on the day of the release and my local EB store is on the way to uni so I'll be able to pick it up on the way to class. Yay!
  6. HeartsLight

PSP Bundle - quick question

Hmm, I haven't seen anything about a PSP bundle here in Aus. Not in stores, or online. Maybe that's why we're getting the special edition?
  7. HeartsLight

Official BbS Pre-Order Discussion Thread

Re: Who's pre-ordered so far? I just pre-ordered mine today (finally got the money together) and a midnight release would be fantastic! I think I'm a little weird, too, I've never actually been to a midnight release so I'm hoping this will be one. It sounds like a lot of fun!
  8. HeartsLight

I'm sure this has been done a million times, but...

Oh, ok. Sorry, I'd had a bad day and was sort of feeling defensive myself (lol, talking about defensive arts too). Probably just a misinterpretation on my part. Anyway, yes quite a few arts are like that. Like I said before Ba Gua is one of them and is actually rather distinctive with their...
  9. HeartsLight

Actually, it does. It just depends on if one or the other of the combatants manages to end the fight quickly or not. If not, then as I said you'll see cycles of attacks and retreats and circling, this is sometimes referred to as the ebb and flow of a battle or fight. And I never claimed to know...
  10. HeartsLight

wait, this was really easy to me.

I found the fight a little difficult, but then I have a tendency to only use the shortcut spells I have equipped and items... I think I summoned about 5 times total the first time I played the game.
  11. HeartsLight

Actually that's inaccurate. Speaking as a practicing martial artist, in a fight or even in sparring most thought simply goes out the window so to speak. You dodge and block and evade where you can, but there's only so much of that you can do. It's better to just get in there and do whatever...
  12. HeartsLight

Birth By Sleep Special edition confirmed for over 12 countries!

EB Games Australia answered my question of whether or not they could ship to NA and they say they can't. Apparently they need an Australian credit card and a valid Australian billing and shipping address. Oh well, it was an idea...
  13. HeartsLight

Kairi's keyblade.

I agree. Having a weapon does not necessarily mean you can fight. In fact, more often than not, giving a weapon to an inexperienced fighter will hurt them more than their opponents, especially if said opponents know what they're doing. And for Riku and Sora, their play fighting may have been the...
  14. HeartsLight

Kairi's keyblade.

That's a good point and one I hadn't considered. I guess I'm just hoping that they'll use the PoH aspect a bit more than they have so far. I mean, they were hardly mentioned at all in KH2. LOL! For some reason that makes me think of other instances in real life where I've seen people using...
  15. HeartsLight

Kairi's keyblade.

I never said that being a PoH gave her offensive capabilities, I only meant that as a character being both is a bit of overkill i.e. as a character it sort of makes her overpowering. I also never said that I disliked her having the Keyblade. I actually like it that she defended herself for once...
Back