• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Hecxy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hecxy

Kairi

I was referring to more widely conducted polls and not just in one place, but point understood. It may be a horrible reason, but it's a reason nonetheless. In any series where the majority of characters are male, there's going to be a large amount of female fans who will ship. But shipping...
  2. Hecxy

Kairi

I have never read of Kairi ranking anywhere in the top 10 in character polls in Japan or anywhere else. In fact, I've never seen anyone (in real life or online) particularly fond of her.
  3. Hecxy

Kairi

No, no, I'm not saying he's a main character any means. Just that I think he deserves more screentime than Kairi. I'm guessing it's already been addressed, but I remember hearing a rumor a long time ago that originally Kairi wasn't planned. It would explain why Nomura has neglected her, which...
  4. Hecxy

So who do you think is the other 6 darknesses?

Yay I like it when I'm right~ Now I just can't wait to see Roxas separated from Sora.
  5. Hecxy

Kairi

Well I hope that Nomura doesn't mess this up and make her a character with significant screen time. It'd really ruin the series for me, not to mention about 90% of the fandom doesn't like her and I'm sure it'd cause a major backlash.
  6. Hecxy

Kairi

I dislike her because she's essentially useless, dull, and as a character I think I believe the theory that originally she wasn't supposed to exist and it was only Sora and Riku but Disney disliked the idea of homosexuality. Not to start a shipping war, but there are much more hints of Riku x...
  7. Hecxy

Kairi

I really hope Kairi has no significant role in this game. It would really ruin it for me. She hasn't been a main character in any game yet, the games have been successful, so why taint such a good thing? Don't give her anymore screen time than Demyx. Because Demyx deserves more screen time, in...
  8. Hecxy

A quick question...?

The way I see it, Mickey counted Terra, so he must come into play (somehow) as being one of the 7 lights. So, 1.Sora 2.Riku 3.Ventus 4.Aqua 5.Terra 6.Mickey 7. Lea or Roxas Sora mentioning that he and Roxas aren't the same person, and Xemnas revealing that Nobodies can indeed have hearts...
  9. Hecxy

About Xemnas

Re: It's weird seeing Xemnas take orders now I always like thinking of Xemnas as being the grand leader of all, too. His silky voice and calm demeanor sends chills up my spine (in a good way) every time. I think because Xigbar is part Xehanort now, they're more or less equals now since their...
  10. Hecxy

I wasn't really arguing anything, just stating that Xigbar and Braig are the same person again, but he keeps the name of Xigbar seeing as he's loyal to Xehanort. So thus both of them couldn't be in the Organization.
  11. Hecxy

If I'm not mistaken, it's mentioned Roxas was the only Nobody able to fuse without being destroyed himself, so for the other members they simply became one person and thus Xigbar and Braig couldn't exist at the same time...
  12. Hecxy

Considering she's had such a small role in the series, it's really dangerous to just throw her in and suddenly make her important. Not to mention, the majority of fans (I feel, anyway) wouldn't be happy with it. Roxas could very well be the 7th light, since it's hinted that he is his own person...
  13. Hecxy

Official KH3D Boss Help Thread

This may be a cheap way to win and not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet, but Balloonra and Balloonga do an ungodly amount of damage to any final boss.
  14. Hecxy

How did you guys feel when....(SPOILERS)

I wasn't surprised, really, though now that Xigbar has been confirmed to remain a bad guy, I wonder where the fandom is going to take him. (Y'know, how he's often paired with Demyx. I wonder where that's gonna go.) What I'm more curious about is learning just how Xehanort placed fragments of...
  15. Hecxy

Ending game

Re: Ending game (Axel) I adore Lea and I was quiet happy to see him make a return. Makes me even happier that he gets a keyblade, and a part of me is guessing that maybe in KH3 he's going to try to unlock Isa's heart or free it from Xehanort's hold. I'm sure we'll see more about Lea and Isa's...
Back