• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
HellOfALife
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• You're not able to do that just yet. In order to close the thread you need to be a Premium user, the folks with the red names, and to delete posts you need to be a Platinum, what I am. You don't get to Premium until you get 1000 posts and Platinum at 3000. So the most you could do is ask a mod to delete it for you. Or just close it. I would suggest either Takushi Rena or Orion. They both have power in the RP section.

As for the tavern, it's just a place for people to go and discuss new RPs. Some just post that they created one with a link. Same thing with a thread in the main RP section.
    If that's true than you prove a point that we always make. People never escape from this place. I mean, I've been here for six years.

That's cool. But I feel that I should warn you. Not may people go into the Original Section. That being said, you might want to "advertise" the RP a bit. Maybe post something in the RP Tavern about it, put a link in your sig or even create a thread in the main section for the RP community. But if you do the tavern, don't do the thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back