• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Hense90

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

The correct way to make the X-blade

I was wondering why Master Xehanort said he didn't do it the right way, when he tried to make the X-blade the first time? I mean, we saw Vanitas holding the X-blade in Birth by Sleep, and it seems to me the only thing that went wrong was that him and Ventus didn't finish their union completely...
  2. H

Ansem possessing Riku

Before Mickey travels into the realm of sleep he and Yen Sid talk about how far Xehanort could have plan things in advance. And then they talk about how he could get into the sleeping realm. That was because he gave up his body and traveled back to just before Destiny Islands fell to darkness...
  3. H

Is it worth it?

Hello! With this title being just a few months away from it's English release I would like to ask your people that have been playing the Japanese version: Is it worth it? I have played all the games (yes, also the Final Mix version of KH1), so is it really worth using my money for this...
  4. H

Why change name?

Now that you mention it I think it's weird he didn't get any suspicions about that when he heard Ansem the Wise called his apprentice Xehanort... I mean it's not like that's an ordinary name, right???
  5. H

Why change name?

Why did Xehanort change his name to Ansem after killing Braig? I still can't find a reason for that and the starting scene in 3D didn't give much reason for this either. Any suggestions? Maybe it's just me that haven't paid enough attention, so I thought I would hear you guys :)
  6. H

Difficulty.

I started the game on Proud :)
  7. H

Are YOU getting KH3D?

Just got my copy of the game from my local gamestore... I will be busy playing the whole day... later guys! :D
  8. H

Are YOU getting KH3D?

Just pre-ordered it in the local store :D
  9. H

KH3D Ultimania Nomura Interview! - Future KH Announcement soon!

Does this interview contains spoilers for 3D?
  10. H

Finishing The Game

But I hope you remembered to unlock the red trinity in Haloween Town before you defeated Oogie Boogie... otherwise it's gone forever...
  11. H

Levelling up question

That's true... no matter who kills the heartless, the EXP always get shared between the trio...
  12. H

Found the trailer

I really don't think Terra had any influence over Ansem SoD... He just LOVES darkness like Master Xehanort did, so Ansem SoD personality is clearly like Master Xehanort's... Xemnas on the other hand could have been influenced by Terra, because he wanted to find the room of awakening so he could...
  13. H

Found the trailer

Yeah you might be right, but I just have a feeling that Xemnas could use a keyblade when Nomura is saying things like that in an interview, but we just don't know the details, but your guess is actually not bad :)
  14. H

Found the trailer

Consider this: What if the one who summoned Master Xehanort's keyblade was Xemnas? Maybe it's after Xehanort was splitted into Ansem, SoD and Xemnas. And then he may attacked Braig to turn him into a Heartless and a Nobody too and later the rest of Ansem's apprentices. Remember in an interview...
  15. H

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix games

Don't you have a ps2 from your own region? If you have then just use swap magic, and if your TV is black and white when you play NTSC games you can use a cable to get a colour picture...
Back