• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Hex Girl17

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hex Girl17

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Three Doors (Prologue and Chapter 1 are up!)

Prehaps it's Xion? I mean the person in the cloak with purple streaks does look a bit like Xion but with longer hair.
  2. Hex Girl17

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (REWRITE) [Prologue part 1 is up!]

Love it. Glad to see your posting up fanfics again. You still feel okay?
  3. Hex Girl17

~*Xeon{Myroku} Fanclub of Fantasticness*~

~*Xeon{Myroku} Fanclub of Fantasticness*~ Hello my name is Hex Girl17 and I created this fanclub for those who love and appreciate my big brother the lord of vampires, the ruler of dragons, the one that should have his fanclub remade. The great Xeon{Myroku}!!!! *appluase and cheers* My...
  4. Hex Girl17

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (ORIGINAL) [Rewrite is currently at prologue part 1]

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (CHAPTER 3 PART 2 IS FINALLY UP!) I was talking about the chips but yeah the fanfic is totally...AMAZING!!!!!
  5. Hex Girl17

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (ORIGINAL) [Rewrite is currently at prologue part 1]

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (CHAPTER 3 PART 2 IS FINALLY UP!) *sits here with a bag of chips reading the fanfic* This......is........AWESOME!!!!!
  6. Hex Girl17

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (Contains BBS and Days spoilers) I likes it. You really put in great details to the first part of the movie from the Black Cauldron. I can't wait to see what Kiari's part of her journery would be like if you get the chance to write of course.
  7. Hex Girl17

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (Contains BBS and Days spoilers) Well I like this. My brother told me about this and I wasn't sure if I want to read it yet seeing as I'm still playing 358/2 days on my DSi XL. But after I read some of this I like it. I'm gonna make sure I finish my...
  8. Hex Girl17

Fanfiction ► Broken Ties

I likes it. My brother is having trouble on making his next chapter for his story.
  9. Hex Girl17

Fanfiction ► Broken Ties

I don't think it's short. And who's the other girl from earlier in the story? Is she a new member of the Organization?
  10. Hex Girl17

My Brothers Story - Blood and Love.

Okay, this is a shorty story my brother made in his college English class. For those of you who don't know who my brother is, it's Xeon{Myroku}. Yes he's my big brother. I read his story when he got it back after it was graded and he made some changes afterward and I think it's really good. So I...
  11. Hex Girl17

Fanfiction ► Broken Ties

Oh, I likes it. Very nice for the flashback for Tora.
  12. Hex Girl17

What Worlds Do You Think Should Have Been in Days?

Yeah Lilo and Stiches world would've worked seeing as we meet up with Stich in BBS and that games based ten years before Sora got the Keyblade.
  13. Hex Girl17

What Worlds Do You Think Should Have Been in Days?

Pride Lands would've worked. We could've seen Simba back when he was a cub all the way to where we see Timon and Pumba. Pinochio wouldn't worked because this is based during Sora's time in Castle Oblivion and if anyone forgot through the ending of KH 1, Pinochio became a real boy so theres no...
  14. Hex Girl17

Fanfiction ► Broken Ties

I'll wait too!!! Big bro. And I'm only posting to bump this up for your Kat. *giggles*
  15. Hex Girl17

Fanfiction ► Broken Ties

I likes it! But I thought the whole Comet and Tora thing with them on the floor was gonna be a bit PG-13 or something but I noticed you changed it before that happen.
Back