• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Hikari44

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

am I a failure if I can't beat COM?

no dont feel bad - i was too lazy to even btoher playing it at all. just Kh and KHII for me, thanks :)
  2. H

What the hell is Utada Hikaru saying?!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctuary_%28Utada_song%29 Wikipedia = Life. Mystery solved. Thanks for your help all. :D
  3. H

Nah it's easier to ask you guys. You answered in like 2 seconds flat after I posted the topic. she has other reversed sentences besides that one? like what?
  4. H

In the KHII theme song 'Sanctuary' most of the lyrics are easy to understand, and if they aren't, one could always look up the lyrics on teh intarweb. But there is this one phrase in Sanctuary where I have NO IDEA what Utada Hikaru is saying - I was wondering if anyone did. It's during the...
  5. H

Fanfiction ► This is My Story: Memories Untold

Goldie, you totally deserve to take some time off to play kh2!!!! omg im soo excited!! my pre-ordered copy come saturday. oh man....there's my entire saturday right there. no social activities for me, no sir! lol
  6. H

^ HAHA! ROFL! I've done that before - my mouth almost exploded lol! It is a good way to pass the time, though.....
  7. H

GOLDIIIIIIIIIIIIIE! COME BAAAAAAAAAACK! lol Im very excited for next chappie, just to let ya know. i'm also making u a buddy because you are an amazing writer and you're nice! :) (i dont expect you to make me a buddy 'cause im a fan of your writing, tho. If you did that, you would have like...
  8. H

Goldie - first of all, HI!! lol I went to the link on Rufus_shinra's sig expecting just another Kh fanfic w/ sora and kairi mushiness - nothing new, but nice to read nonethless. Little did I know I was about to embark on a long and EXTREMELTY intriguing fanfiction journey! Seriously...this is...
  9. H

just so you guys know

...how does this make nomura a racist?
  10. H

Legend of Dragoon

I just started playing Legend of Dragoon. Has anyone else played it? If you have, is the plot good enough to spend my time on? i mean, it looks pretty cheesy, but if no one tells me it is a piece of crap I think it has potential, so I'll play it. And if you've finished it, please no spoilers...
  11. H

do u have to beat kh CoM?

^That's helpful. I'm just going to read the script online, since the battle system of CoM sucks balls and I am not going to play an entire game with those friggin cards.
  12. H

hate this game now

eh w/e this stupid noob doesnt know what hes talking about. Besides, it says in his original post, "flame if you want to." We all know you only posted this to start a flaming thread, KH_hater vs.0.1. You knew this would happen, yet WHY you would want an entire thread against you I have no idea...
  13. H

hate this game now

Um, Kh_hater, if you play ANY video game or are in any way, shape, or form associated with the modern world you're gonna have to get used to waiting for things to come out. Yes, we're all anxious to see the game,but they're only taking a long time because its gonna be A FREAKING AWESOME GAME...
  14. H

Ilago a good guy now?

Yeah i guess he is in this one
  15. H

Mysterious Trash Bin

Why is it that sometimes when I first go to the KHI forums page I see the "Trash Bin" at the bottom, and then I log in and it mysteriously disappears! I really want to access it so I can angrily reply to a "please, no more gay fanart. its disgusting" post. does anyone know why the trash bin...
Back