Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Hirokey123

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hirokey123

The World Ends With You - The Animation - Episode 2 "Shiki" Discussion Thread

Okay so they took a crazy large amount of liberties with this episode but I absolutely think it made the pacing and plot MUCH stronger for it. Neat little nod/foreshadow to Megumi being behind the red skull pins by showing it summon a giant snake noise. Also I love how they are slowly building...
  2. Hirokey123

KHUX ► Ark, True Dandelion, and Kh3 Secret ending assumptions

So just as thing there are, unless the writers forgot, 3 Daybreak towns. The original the war happened in, a second the Dandelions escaped to in order to avoid a war, and a third digital one they use to access a datascape in order to collect lux. Now until we know better that means that there...
  3. Hirokey123

KHUX ► how many more updates will union x have and when are they coming?

With that be the final update for UX and DR or will DR get more story despite it going into a non-playable state?
  4. Hirokey123

The World Ends With You - The Animation - Episode 1 "The Reapers' Game" Discussion Thread

I think they made Futoshi a reaper because they cut out 777's generic reaper buddy, TJ or JP or something I forget what his name was. Anyway it was pretty cool and I liked the battles, but they cut out all the Shiki phone picture stuff and I'm like eh? Not to mention they can just do sync...
  5. Hirokey123

(SPOILERS) Union X: The World's End

Honestly the more I read and think about it the more I think Darkness isn't actually the bad guy here. Something that has been bothering me, why does darkness react so strongly with protection? When people want to protect others that's when we tend to see people most easily be consumed by their...
  6. Hirokey123

Okay let me try and break down "my" understanding. World 1: The was the original world made up lots of other worlds all connected by land, Daybreak Town was part of this world. In order to gather light the BoP was used by the Foretellers to summon the future incarnations of the other worlds...
  7. Hirokey123

I mean that's kind of all arbitrary? The number is strictly referring to when they joined the organization and nothing more. The first six are the founding members, the next two are Lea and Isa because they were ansem the wise's apprentices to but only joined right before all this went down, and...
  8. Hirokey123

Ephemer needs to escape the data world since it's going to go kaput, but he doesn't need to go to the future. I think part of the reason Nomura had Lauriam and Maleficent duke it out was so we could visually tell the difference between the data lifeboat and the second daybreak town lifeboat...
  9. Hirokey123

Okay I think I understand stuff about Ava and Luxu better.
  10. Hirokey123

What are your thoughts on Sora is the Master of Masters theory? Do you want it to happen?

Never seen their posts I would be interested to read it. Type-0, which I did play, is EXACTLY what I was thinking about when I typed that. You can draw a lot of parallels there especially in raising a group of students who bring the end of the world. But you know what gets me of that extended...
  11. Hirokey123

Did KH3 change your opinions about any of the characters?

Sora I think was improved. Sora was painfully generic in KH1 and you definitely got the sense he was a purely reactionary character. Rarely expressing any emotion beyond neutral and just regurgitating what just happened around him. Like I get they wanted to be normal with him but there is...
  12. Hirokey123

What are your thoughts on Sora is the Master of Masters theory? Do you want it to happen?

I felt it was a decently strong theory at first but as they've developed the MoM I think they are just setting up the MoM as a thematic foil to Sora. Though I think it's still possible because something still doesn't line up and that's the MoM's backstory. We had every reason to assume he...
  13. Hirokey123

(SPOILERS) Union X: Confrontation

So I have thoughts.... First it definitely seems to be painting the idea that Darkness isn't actually evil, evil is something done with conscious intent. Both it and the MoM say it has no goals so I doubt we are meant to doubt that. From the sound of it darkness just wants to understand beings...
  14. Hirokey123

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Long Plot Thoughts Shorter version free of ramble.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6