• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Hirokey123

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hirokey123

What are your thoughts on Sora is the Master of Masters theory? Do you want it to happen?

Never seen their posts I would be interested to read it. Type-0, which I did play, is EXACTLY what I was thinking about when I typed that. You can draw a lot of parallels there especially in raising a group of students who bring the end of the world. But you know what gets me of that extended...
  2. Hirokey123

Did KH3 change your opinions about any of the characters?

Sora I think was improved. Sora was painfully generic in KH1 and you definitely got the sense he was a purely reactionary character. Rarely expressing any emotion beyond neutral and just regurgitating what just happened around him. Like I get they wanted to be normal with him but there is...
  3. Hirokey123

What are your thoughts on Sora is the Master of Masters theory? Do you want it to happen?

I felt it was a decently strong theory at first but as they've developed the MoM I think they are just setting up the MoM as a thematic foil to Sora. Though I think it's still possible because something still doesn't line up and that's the MoM's backstory. We had every reason to assume he...
  4. Hirokey123

(SPOILERS) Union X: Confrontation

So I have thoughts.... First it definitely seems to be painting the idea that Darkness isn't actually evil, evil is something done with conscious intent. Both it and the MoM say it has no goals so I doubt we are meant to doubt that. From the sound of it darkness just wants to understand beings...
  5. Hirokey123

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Long Plot Thoughts Shorter version free of ramble.
  6. Hirokey123

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Only thing I am bummed about is the lack of boss fights unless maybe some of them can be synthed and haven't been unlocked yet. The rest doesn't change my enthusiasm and it sounds like I will get a ton of mileage out of this like I do Theatrhythm. Do wish there was more rpg elements like that...
  7. Hirokey123

(SPOILERS) Union X: Breath of Darkness

It may be more intended than you think. You can look at the earliest screenshots of BBS, they absolutely were called unbirths and we know the story was dealing the heart before birth originally. There is this constant idea of darkness = sleep = death and talk of how hearts are born from...
  8. Hirokey123

Oh god....I didn't even think about it but maybe the MoM really WAS telling the truth that he's too scared to ever take his off. But not because he's afraid of the darkness but rather in order to eradicate darkness just like Xehanort he'll have to wipe out all the hearts with darkness in them...
  9. Hirokey123

There is a puppet theater like machine in Re:Mind that shows Daybreak turning into Scala and I'm like 52% certain Nomura even confirmed that Scala is modern day Daybreak town, this is not a theory.
  10. Hirokey123

I'm am like 90% certain sending TAV into the realm of darkness is specifically so Nomura could torment them with their own inner darkness because now all three have something inside of them. Xehanort is gone but Terra still lived with Terranort as a thing for years, his dark memories of his...
  11. Hirokey123

That is a rather...generous reading of the MoM. I don't think this changes anything if anything it just confirms a theory I've had ever since we heard some of his backstory. He's remnant of a different time, a time before darkness because he fought in the war that started all this. But rather...
  12. Hirokey123

News ► The final trailer for Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory has been released

I'm so glad that kumory bat and meow wow are playable, definitely dreamed of playing as them over Kairi in Kairi's first kairi centric game. XD Anyway salt aside trailer wasn't bad though I can't believe that NOW is the time they choose to not spoil everything in the final trailer. I'm excited...
  13. Hirokey123

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Releases November 13 2020

On the subject of Kairi I do think KH3 improved her treatment a bit even if she still can't pass the bechdel test and was still somewhat shafted. We got to see Kairi have a friendship outside Sora and Riku. We got to see Sora and Kairi's relationship advance including them finally having their...
  14. Hirokey123

Hey look we get a playable Xion so to me this is net positive update, I'd like to have playable Kairi but I will take my playable Xion since Days is the only other game I can get that fix. Also it's not just playable Xion but RAX working a trio in general which has happened a grand total one one...
  15. Hirokey123

As hyped as I am for this game I find it kind of funny how the first "Kairi" game we get we've seen playable... Sora, Riku, Donald, Goofy, Roxas, Axel, and Xion....but not Kairi.