• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Hitman365

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

[RUMOR] Disney Japan rejected Nintendo's proposal for Sora in SSBU

It’s a shame that Sora doesn’t get much attention in other crossover games aside from his own game series.
  2. H

I agree with those who are with Aqua being the bland character.
  3. H

Where. Is. Sora's. Mom.

I always wondered what ever happened to Sora’s mother during the games I forgot that Sora had a mother.
  4. H

For the next game

I guess we’ll just have to wait a couple years to see what happens in the next KH game.
  5. H

Unpopular opinions!

I feel the same way the rest of you guys are.
  6. H

The Land of Stories

If you don’t get the point of this discussion then I guess you can just keep it to yourself and to me Disney in Kingdom Hearts don’t have that much potential as it did to their movie counterparts KH3 doesn’t have the stories clear and I see that this novel series can make that happen in the...
  7. H

The Land of Stories

I think your missing my point here what I mean by opposite is that it’s not Disney but old classic fairy tales that inspired the Disney versions but having teenagers come across old classic instead. Trust me I don’t think you don’t have to stay away from this novel series because it’s an...
  8. H

The Land of Stories

Thanks for your good advices and I just recently edited my post to make not as bad as you see it is and what I’m saying this that this novel series will remind of you Kingdom Hearts but in the opposite. As for the novel and video game media thing you say I heard rumors they are making a movie...
  9. H

The Land of Stories

Well this novel series wasn’t based on Kingdom Hearts from the beginning and I don’t get what you are talking about I’m saying that the novel series story is more smoothly and it can make the Disney Worlds better than what Kingdom Hearts has done if it gets a sequel series because right now...
  10. H

The Land of Stories

The Land of Stories is a great book series(better than Kingdom Hearts) and that’s all I have to say. (You three guys in the bottom are either jealous or don’t like books compared this to Percy Jackson or Harry Potter.)
Back