• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Hollow Bastion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hollow Bastion

A place for old friends

kingdomhearts2.net. Was around for a bit, before had to change the name. And yeah, there was an RPG section, when it would work
  2. Hollow Bastion

Old as the hills

3. Hollow Bastion

Glad to hear! Doing well here. Wife and 2 kids, oldest is in middle school now. Steady job in...

Glad to hear! Doing well here. Wife and 2 kids, oldest is in middle school now. Steady job in programming.
  4. Hollow Bastion

Politics Russia Attacks Poland. Is this the start of WW3?

Latest updates are that the missiles actually came from Ukraine as part of its anti-air missile defenses.
  5. Hollow Bastion

Nearly two decades nostalgia

All good, yeah. Keeping busy with work and family. Had no idea #junes got back together. I get nostalgia kicks from time to time, usually from reorganizing old screenshots and such, but that was so long ago at this point.
  6. Hollow Bastion

Nearly two decades nostalgia

Hahaha..yeah. It was definitely up there. Also, howdy.
  7. Hollow Bastion

Any oldies around?

Dozens of us. Dozens!
  8. Hollow Bastion

It's been a long time.

Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time.
  9. Hollow Bastion

What happened this year that made you feel old as heck?

Noticing that the first LotR movie will be 20 years old this year.
  10. Hollow Bastion

can all the awards be small again

Hey now, I'm not that old
  11. Hollow Bastion

When you next see this, how's life?

When you next see this, how's life?
  12. Hollow Bastion

Reflecting on 16 years on this forum (aka the "once a decade post")

I'll roam the forums once every couple months or so, just seeing what's around. Don't really post, though. Still got my original name, so there's that at least.
  13. Hollow Bastion

Help/Support ► Programming Language?

If you just want to get practice, python is good to start out with. You could also download one of the Express editions of Visual Studio and try something in C# or even VB. I'd recommend against going into game programming starting out. That can get complicated fast. You could pick out some...
  14. Hollow Bastion

Help/Support ► Little help with Windows please

Well, first, Office 2011 is for Mac, not Windows. So you're thinking of 2010. Next, are you sure you bought a full version of Office? Many times they will only come installed with trial versions, not the entire thing. If you did indeed buy the full version, then you need the code that came...
Back