• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Home bound

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Home bound

Tech ► Limewire shuts down

LimeWire shut down axes music-sharing service - CSMonitor.com Lol, anyone know any other good file-sharing programs?
  2. Home bound

Prank calls

What are some really good prank calls you've seen? 95udxPKe0aA This one's either really messed up, or genius.
  3. Home bound

Help/Support ► Dealing with friends.

I'm coping with having no friends.
  4. Home bound

Tea Party Protest - 9/12 Anniversary

Lets celebrate In honor of the Tea Party Patriots.
  5. Home bound

Best of Craigslist

Posts from Craigslist. Share what you've found
  6. Home bound

Request a Song

Are you looking for a song to describe your situation or how you're feeling? Ask away and perhaps a member can recommend one. First up, I'd like to request any songs ranging from upbeat to slow that resonates with "although we all live so far away, we always have the memories we've shared to...
  7. Home bound

English BbS Trailer + Game Play Videos

Re: E3 English BbS Trailer I hope Haley will sound better in KH3. Sora: And then, we can go see SANTA!!!
  8. Home bound

English BbS Trailer + Game Play Videos

Re: E3 English BbS Trailer Christian Bale doing this feels out of left field. I'm thinking he did it for his kids.
  9. Home bound

Help/Support ► Fucking Pissed

Jeez, I didn't get a cell phone until I was 17.
  10. Home bound

Tech ► Recycling Bin

What happened to the technology section? Anyways, how can I get the recycling bin back since I accidentally deleted it from my desktop.
  11. Home bound

Movie vs. Trailer

What are some trailers that you thought were either better or worse than the actual movie. Trailers that you thought were misleading, misrepresented, or simply revealed too much and trailers that showed the best of the movie; the most dramatic, romantic, thrilling, and comedic shots all in about...
  12. Home bound

Help/Support ► I'm taking 9 hours this June

I soon realized that the equivalent course in college of AP classes in high school are nowhere near as hard as those stupid AP courses. WTF high school?
  13. Home bound

Sneakiest Pedophile Ever

oX8_CVxxYMg Best job for a pedo, a game show host.
  14. Home bound

Remember those early years when dancing was innocent?

http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/school_dances_sure_have_changed
  15. Home bound

Famous Last Words in TV & Film

This applies to both film/tv but I had to choose a prefix It may not be really famous last words, just what you thought was the most memorable in either film or tv series. It could be lines before someone's death or last line for the character in the movie/show TV Heroes "I Finally get to be...
Back