• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Horizon's Knight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Horizon's Knight

Explaining Timeless River's supposed violations of time travel laws and parallel worlds

If I understand this correctly, what you're saying is that when Pete attempted to go back in the past, he ended up accidentally creating a separate world that still affected Disney Castle? That sound interesting.
  2. Horizon's Knight

The armor of Aqua, Terra, and Ventus

It's meant to protect TAV from the darkness of the Lanes Between. Like others have said, it's not necessarily important how the armor is made... Is what I would have said hadn't Terra's Lingering Will been a thing and a hint of Aqua's armor talking to Xemnas in KH2FM. I seriously hope that...
  3. Horizon's Knight

What if the Bugs got out?

You are correct that the bugs are gone as far as the games go. However, you are missing the point of this thread. I was asking what would happen if Mickey, Donald, and Goofy got out without destroying the bugs first, and what would follow if the bugs got out along with them.
  4. Horizon's Knight

What if the Bugs got out?

I've been wondering this for a while, but what would happen if the bugs in Jiminy's Journal somehow followed Mickey, Donald, and Goofy to the outside world? How would these glitches affect the worlds, and to what scale would they end up causing damage? Also, since we presently know what Master...
  5. Horizon's Knight

Discussion: Key to Return Hearts

Okay, so we know that SDG is supposed to be looking for the Key to Return Hearts (KtRH) in KH III, but what exactly is it? Is it a literal key in the form of a new Keyblade? Is it a group of rare sysnthesis materials? Is the KtRH some sort of process? Or could it perhaps be a person? What do...
  6. Horizon's Knight

Help/Support ► Depression?

@Kisame: I've read all of your post so far, and I only have this to say: convince your parents to let you stay with extended family for awhile. The town you described sounds like hell on Earth, and in addition to what Nayru's Love said, it would be best to start over in a place where people are...
  7. Horizon's Knight

Nobodies and Hearts Discussion

While that is a good point, there's one thing that hinders your "they have an inherent resistance to darkness" idea. You forgot about the special black cloaks that Organization XIII wears. Said type of cloak was created by Xehanort to protect once from the Darkness. Since the humanoid Nobodies...
  8. Horizon's Knight

Nobodies and Hearts Discussion

Okay, so we all know what a Nobody is, right? It's the body and soul of a strong-willed person left behind after becoming a Heartless. However, as of KH3D, we end up learning that Nobodies can end up growing Hearts of their own if they try hard enough to make meaningful connections with others...
  9. Horizon's Knight

News ► Alyson Stoner Returning as Xion in KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX?

While some people seem to think that Alyson Stoner voicing Xion means that Hayden won't ever appear is... jsut crazy. I'm happy that Stoner is reprising Xion, because w already got Hayden as Kairi. I hope that by the time KH3 roles in, Hayden will be Kairi and Xion will be Alyson. After all...
  10. Horizon's Knight

7 Lights (What If)

I could honestly say that having been influenced by both Sora and Ven, your theory about Roxas' dual-wielding seems very probable. However, even without two Keyblades, I think that Roxas could still dual-wield in a way. Does anyone remember how the Lingering Will was able to transform its...
  11. Horizon's Knight

The in-world reasoning for flowmotion.

This quote sums up things quite nicely. Obviously, you can do a lot of things in a dream that you shouldn't be able to do in real life.
  12. Horizon's Knight

Young Xehanort's Future

It may just be the VA's opinion. I wouldn't hold too much stack in it. However, judging by his BBS theme song Dark Impetus, which means "Dark Impulse," I agree that YX isn't exactly working for MX because he wants to. Rather, I'd say that YX is only doing this because he has to be like MX...
  13. Horizon's Knight

Why does Maleficient have Pete

Re: why does maleficient have pete The reason Maleficent has Pete is because he's at least somewhat competent, doesn't give in to darkness, and doesn't seem to be the type to betray her. However, seeing as how he wasn't present for the League of Villains in KH1, I imagine that the only reason...
  14. Horizon's Knight

KH 3D? Master Xehanort? How did he return?

I personally think that Xehanort used the same spell that Yen Sid. After all, the KH2FM secret ending showed that MX was very strong with magic, as does the same scene in BBS. So, it wouldn't be that far of a stretch to say that MX just used the same spell on himself as Yen Sid put on Sora and...
  15. Horizon's Knight

Fanfiction ► The Wayward Wind

Well, the novels indicate that MX took Ventus in as a newborn, and that Ven never really knew his parents. Of course, the novels are only second-tier canon, so that doesn't mean it's true. So Far, I prefer your view of Ven's life to that of the novels. Just curious, but how old is Ven in this...
Back