• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
hotaruchan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• D
    A SCARY MONSTER O_O;

You're sleepy? D:
    Where were you going to go?
    D:
    XD well i doubt it can get worse than days, it'd be nearly impossible to be taht bad.

D: jafar? what difficulty?
    D
    It is scary O_O It's like a monster that never stops growing O_O;
    XD XD XD

How are you today?
    its recoded maybe it wont be as bad as days :D

aw im sure you could do it have you tried?
    D
    I'm doing my best to hang on, but there is more and more work everyday. It piles up before I get to do it T^T
    And for every annoying teacher there is a class of annoying students XD
    it is for little kids but thats only cause of those swords XD and little green man.

you should it isnt hard :) the only trouble i had is a few reaction commands and a mini game.
    D
    XD XD XD XD XD

Yeah T^T All of the homework and the daily quizzes and tests are what stress me out. I have about 3-4 tests a week ^T and I have homework every night.
    I've had annoying teachers -_-
    XD the star wars swords are lightsabers, every little boy for miles has a toy one at one time or another.
    XD all he needed was a dark helmet.
    i dont know i havent got to him yet, ive been playing it on critical mode so and i havent had much difficulty :/
    D
    Yeah XD Lions will love you if you give them food. You could be known as LION RIDER XD

I don't mine studying, I actually kind of enjoy it. It's the amount of work which I don't like.
    Yeah, but some teachers are nice though :D
    XD they are neku's headphones thats what makes them epic!

XD you mean lightsaber?
    i havent got to him yet tho theres also the other secret boss the VS from the jap verison to.
    DX
    ok how bout these?!
    D
    :D Lions love beef. I bet that if you give him beef that he will let you ride him XD

Why does school have to be stressful? ToT
    D
    But the lion needs love also XD Running away would hurt it's feelings.

Yeah, I have a lot -_- I wish it would change.
    0.0 they are thats alot of screaming/praying then XD you could always use these

i finished vens story and im half way thru terras :D
    there is hold on i'll find you a picture he's called the Mysterious FIgure.
    XD i'd falll just standing over it.

XD what are they doing tryin to see who's the loudest?
    D: its that loud?!
    D
    But it's also cuddly XD
    It's a nice lion XD

XD XD XD
    Because I have a lot of homework and have already had many quizzes and tests this week T^T
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back